Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Smart Bungee System at The Home Depot

Old 01-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Smart Bungee System at The Home Depot

The Home Depot is apparently getting rid of these, cheaply. They are in the isle but not marked as clearance.

This is the 22 piece set and it costs $1.74.

There is a 10 piece set for $1.39.

All of the accessories can also be purchased at reduced cost. Everything comes in pairs and can be purchased in the range of $.50 to $1.00.

I bought 12 sets of the 22 piece kits and will end up giving them away to family and friends. I may go back and get more to give away to co-workers as well.

I can't vouch for their longevity as I just purchased them today, but everything seems solid.

Marc M
Old 01-26-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
We sale the same at Lowe's. I've played with them and they seem fine.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:57 PM   #5
btacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Roger
btacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I work at lowes and we did the same thing. we don't carry them anymore, don't know why though. I wanted to get some but they sold too fast
Old 02-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
mjp_tx is on a distinguished road

mjp_tx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by novakills View Post
I cleaned out my local Depot last night.
x2
Old 02-08-2010, 07:32 AM   #8
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Have to go pick some up. Maybe I will have a better chance than I did with the Husky generators a couple weeks ago for $299.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 AM   #9
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Is this deal still going on?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #12
FFCooley is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jeff
FFCooley's Tacoma Gallery
I work for home depot my self and cleaned out my store...haha
Old 02-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know if there are any of these in the Phoenix area?

These things are GREAT!!
Old 03-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #15
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
You guys suck, I had to go buy a bunch even though I probably will seldom use them.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
For the AZ peeps, The Home Depot at Dobson, and Rio Salado has ALL accesorise for them! Extra cords, hooks, connectors, etc., ranging in price from $0.51 to $0.69.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #17
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Purty Cool....wish there was a Home Depot within 70 miles LOL
Old 03-02-2010, 05:25 PM   #18
Logically Insane is a name known to allLogically Insane is a name known to allLogically Insane is a name known to allLogically Insane is a name known to allLogically Insane is a name known to allLogically Insane is a name known to all

Name: Wes
Logically Insane's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I bought some of these just to have, and I'll be damned if I didn't go back in Lowes 2 days later, and they were marked down that cheap... I bought another pack... Gah!
Old 03-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #19
Railwayrog is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Retired Chief Electricians Mate
Railwayrog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
You guys suck, I had to go buy a bunch even though I probably will seldom use them.
Ya I second that, I went to Home Cheapo and they put out more and I bought more! And I'll probably never use them but hey it was a good deal.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #20
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a few parts of them today. They did not have that kit pictured. Haven't tried them yet.