Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Bestop Supertop

Old 03-31-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
calbadose is on a distinguished road
calbadose's Tacoma Gallery
Bestop Supertop

It is not listed on their site but if you call www.tops4less.com customer service line through midnight tonight you can get the Bestop Supertop for $599 shipping included but mention the April100 coupon code and you can therefore get it all for a grand total of $499 to your door. Just FYI!

-Cal
Old 08-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
monkey wrench is on a distinguished road

Name: sean
monkey wrench's Tacoma Gallery
i'm looking into a bestop, soft top or a can-back.

the bestop website leaves a bit to desired so i have a couple questions.

can the window behind the cab be removed?

i read the the side and back windows slide out. are the plexy glass? is there a screen behind them? they dont just roll up like the can-back?

does the whole deal remove the way the soft topper does? with just one attachement point for the frame on each side. i'm guessing not because of what looks like a rail that sits on top of the bedside.

thanks.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
coylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tk
coylifut's Tacoma Gallery
the plastic window behind the cab does is not removeable. the plastic side and rear windows slide out on a plastic track. there is no screen behind them, but there is a mesh window kit to replace the plastic windows. The rear window can be rolled up and secured by two elastic straps.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:54 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
i got mine for 460 shipped...use the search function on the site and look for "bestop" and you will find the sites where people are getting theres from. I cant remember the site off the top of my head
Old 08-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
does the whole deal remove the way the soft topper does? with just one attachement point for the frame on each side. i'm guessing not because of what looks like a rail that sits on top of the bedside.
There are two pins that have to be removed on each side to take the top frame off. Not hard to take off by yourself but not easy to put back on by yourself. Don't ask me how I know.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #6
monkey wrench is on a distinguished road

Name: sean
monkey wrench's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the info. i'm leaning towards the softop. it looks like it will fit my needs/wants the best.