Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

05+ hood w/ scoop on ebay

Old 04-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
05+ hood w/ scoop on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HOOD-...QQcmdZViewItem

hood and shipping for $316.24...go get em boys!!!!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
the picture just shows up as a red X. what is wrong with it? there is no way its an oem hood with no problems for that cheap shipped
Old 04-16-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brand New in the Box - Fit and Quality Guaranteed!
Meets or exceeds OEM specifications

thats what it says....
Old 04-16-2008, 10:38 AM   #4
no_werries will become famous soon enough

no_werries's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what it says but not what it shows, Im not much of an internet buyer I like being able to touch my product befor I buy!
Old 04-16-2008, 12:31 PM   #5
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, that looks sketchy. to buy it and ship is is still less than an unpainted hood from toyota, that should be a warning sign.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #6
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
well i called a local shop they told me 369 OTD color matched w/scoop

and i have actually ordered from them before, for my 04 civic: front bumper, fender and everything was a perfect fit minus the fender was messed up do to the shipping but they sent me a new one before i even sent the damaged one back
Old 04-16-2008, 01:17 PM   #7

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post

and i have actually ordered from them before, for my 04 civic: front bumper, fender and everything was a perfect fit minus the fender was messed up do to the shipping but they sent me a new one before i even sent the damaged one back
wow thats way cheaper than anything else i have heard
Old 04-16-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:

damn...thats a really good price
Old 04-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #9
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
i know if i didnt just get my lift and wheels i would have been all over that deal but who knows i might just have to splurge again
Old 04-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
i know if i didnt just get my lift and wheels i would have been all over that deal but who knows i might just have to splurge again
its only money