1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Denso (Toyota OEM) Oil Filters $3.96 Each

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by DGXR, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Mar 20, 2010 at 3:56 PM
    DGXR

DGXR [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Friend
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 2.7L SR5 2-wheel drive
    I have used the PureOne oil filters that ACE Taco mentioned in his post and they are indeed a great deal from Amazon.com. But I also noticed the Denso filters for $3.96 each, with free shipping if the order totals $25 or more. They are PN 150-1002 and are called Denso "first time fit" oil filters. They appear to be larger than the PureOne filters -- I know that does not mean much but perhaps they can hold more particulates for those with extended drain intervals? Either way, Denso is the original equipment for Toyota, just these are much cheaper than what you would buy from a dealer. You're welcome. :)

EDIT 3-31-10: I bought some of these Denso filters and they are not larger than the Purolator PL10241 filters, they are about the same size, a little longer with slightly narrower diameter. Appear to be premium quality on inspection, but with a slick painted finish (no grippy texture). Will see if they give my truck more power lol.

2. Mar 21, 2010 at 8:41 AM
    RCBS

RCBS How long you willing to tolerate this crap??

Member:
    Harden your bark, there are storms on the horizon.
    Vehicle:
    Goodbye 06, Hello 21. TRDORDCSBMT
    Tornado intake, Duralube, Fartcan.
    bigger filter means more oil capacity..which is never a bad thing. more filter media also.

Products Discussed in

To Top