Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Denso (Toyota OEM) Oil Filters $3.96 Each

Old 03-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
Denso (Toyota OEM) Oil Filters $3.96 Each

I have used the PureOne oil filters that ACE Taco mentioned in his post and they are indeed a great deal from Amazon.com. But I also noticed the Denso filters for $3.96 each, with free shipping if the order totals $25 or more. They are PN 150-1002 and are called Denso "first time fit" oil filters. They appear to be larger than the PureOne filters -- I know that does not mean much but perhaps they can hold more particulates for those with extended drain intervals? Either way, Denso is the original equipment for Toyota, just these are much cheaper than what you would buy from a dealer. You're welcome.

EDIT 3-31-10: I bought some of these Denso filters and they are not larger than the Purolator PL10241 filters, they are about the same size, a little longer with slightly narrower diameter. Appear to be premium quality on inspection, but with a slick painted finish (no grippy texture). Will see if they give my truck more power lol.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
bigger filter means more oil capacity..which is never a bad thing. more filter media also.