Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Allpro Wheel Spacers

Old 05-02-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Allpro Wheel Spacers

Allpro has wheel spacers on sale right now, the prices seemed good
http://www.allprooffroad.com/index.p...ask=view&id=19
Old 05-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Since no one else responded to your post, I will. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:02 AM   #3
Northern Alliance: padawan
RoadKill is on a distinguished road

RoadKill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Since no one else responded to your post, I will. Thanks for the heads up!
Yourre rigth, how rude of us... thx for the post, I'm still waiting for my spacers , they are stuck @ customs since march... postal service says its customs fault and customs tells me its postal service... seems there's nothing I can do besides wait or buy another set.
These come in sets of 2? so have to order twice?
Old 05-05-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadKill View Post
Yourre rigth, how rude of us... thx for the post, I'm still waiting for my spacers , they are stuck @ customs since march... postal service says its customs fault and customs tells me its postal service... seems there's nothing I can do besides wait or buy another set.
These come in sets of 2? so have to order twice?
That sucks you're still waiting for them. As for ordering 2 sets, that's optional. If you need spacers, they're really only necessary for the front wheels since clearance is not an issue on the rear wheels. But, if you're anything like me, you'll want everything looking even, which means ordering the xtra pair.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:08 PM   #5
Northern Alliance: padawan
RoadKill is on a distinguished road

RoadKill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
That sucks you're still waiting for them. As for ordering 2 sets, that's optional. If you need spacers, they're really only necessary for the front wheels since clearance is not an issue on the rear wheels. But, if you're anything like me, you'll want everything looking even, which means ordering the xtra pair.
Indeed, having only one set in front would make me sleepless for weeks. can't afford to lose my job... hahaha. I explained to my wife that we really need the pay check everyweek so it's kinda investment

Just ordered 2 sets of 1.25" if I ever get the other set, i'll use it on my winter 16" wheels because they are 2" spacers, much too wide for the 17" wheels even with the 2.5" fenderflares.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't respond, but I did rep him right after he put this up.
Old 06-28-2008, 03:00 PM   #7
gegundez will become famous soon enough
gegundez's Tacoma Gallery
I would get a set if they were hubcentic for my 2007 TRD. The ad says the hubcentrics stop at 2004.