Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

ScanGuage II on sale at Amazon $126.17

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2010, 06:40 AM   #1
RichardG has a spectacular aura aboutRichardG has a spectacular aura aboutRichardG has a spectacular aura about
RichardG's Tacoma Gallery
ScanGuage II on sale at Amazon $126.17

I have been watching these for a while and finally pulled the trigger today when I got my price watch notification on Amazon today. $126.17 for the ScanGuage II.

http://www.amazon.com/ScanGauge-Comp...1943431&sr=8-1

Not sure how long it will last before the price changes, but thought I would post in case someone else has been looking at them.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
What does it do again? I forgot? Sorry noob question
Product Features
  • Programmable 3-in-1 automotive trip computer, diagnostic scan tool, and up to 37 digital gauges in one (vehicle dependent)
  • Watch fuel consumption, cost-per-mile, coolant temperature, engine speed, horsepower, and much more in real time
  • Works on all 1996 or newer OBDII cars, including gas, diesel, propane and hybrid vehicles
  • Checks for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), clears the codes, and can turn off the "Check Engine" light
  • No tools required for installation, small size fits nearly anywhere in the vehicle
Old 04-22-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery

I finally pulled the trigger at this price + the 40 dollar credit for signing up for the Amazon Credit Card (that I will cancel in a month) = $86 shipped NEW, beat that!
Old 04-22-2010, 07:38 AM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post

I finally pulled the trigger at this price + the 40 dollar credit for signing up for the Amazon Credit Card (that I will cancel in a month) = $86 shipped NEW, beat that!
The ad for the Amazon card is on my screen now... it's only a $30 discount. How'd you get $40?
Old 04-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #8
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a company that sells a tacoma specific mount for the scangauge II? I thought I've seen pics of one somewhere.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:41 AM   #9
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
Is there a company that sells a tacoma specific mount for the scangauge II? I thought I've seen pics of one somewhere.
blendmount
Old 04-22-2010, 07:45 AM   #10
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
There are ads for the BlendMount in Amazon when you select the ScanGuage II as items that people who purchased the ScanGuage also purchased...

Here's a link to the blendmount by itself:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...luc_bxgy_01_03
Old 04-22-2010, 07:49 AM   #11

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered... like wiscdave, I signed up for the Amazon card (which I will also cancel) to get the discount. Mine was only $30, so with the free Super Saver shipping it's $96 delivered.

Great deal... thanks!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #12
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
The ad for the Amazon card is on my screen now... it's only a $30 discount. How'd you get $40?
I don't know...do you have an account with Amazon? Maybe that helped?
Old 04-22-2010, 08:20 AM   #13

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I do...

Doesn't matter much now... already done.

Thanks!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 AM   #14
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Wow just checked it 159.95
Old 04-22-2010, 09:05 AM   #15

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... that happened fast. TW blew it up!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #16
Lets Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Damn... that happened fast. TW blew it up!
HEll YEAH we did! I'm pumped now.

Sorry to all who missed it, dang that was fast.

Did you add it to your cart?
Old 04-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #17

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
Did you add it to your cart?
You asking me? I've gone through the whole process already... It's on its way (or will be when they ship).
Old 04-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #18
swbimny is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
swbimny's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up Richard. I've been going back and forth about getting one. Put it in my cart, just went back, price was back to 159 but discount was still good in my cart so I checked out.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #19

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Now THAT'S what I call good timing.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:27 AM   #20
Lets Do It!

Yeah no kidding about the timing MWS4UA, I thought the price was at least good for a day. I tried putting another one in my cart and sure enough 159.

Products Discussed in this Thread