Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Fat Bob's Garage Code?

Old 05-04-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
gtmiller1001 has a spectacular aura aboutgtmiller1001 has a spectacular aura aboutgtmiller1001 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Greg
gtmiller1001's Tacoma Gallery
Fat Bob's Garage Code?

Anybody have a disc code they could share?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmiller1001 View Post
Anybody have a disc code they could share?
check the deals and coupons tab under the "buy/sell/trade" tab on the top, or try searching. what are you trying to get?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
gtmiller1001 has a spectacular aura aboutgtmiller1001 has a spectacular aura aboutgtmiller1001 has a spectacular aura about

Didn't look. Everytime I've looked for one on the past, from an assortment of vendors, they are always sent through pm.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #4
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
I have not received an email from them for any promotions for the last 3 months. I gave them a called to see what promotions they are doing for Toyota Trucks in general and specifically for Tacoma.

The only sale they got going for 4.0L Tacomas are Light Racing Upper Control Arms.

Old 05-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #5

bummer.

let the flaming begin but.....i traded in the taco for a Tundra last week and am going to put a leveling kit on it.

i KNOW this is not a "tundra site" as so many are likely to point out after reading this.

everytime i've used disc codes in the past though it's just a flat 5% (or whatever it may be) off of your total, no matter what you buy.

guess i'll just have to be a sucker and pay full price!
Old 05-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
jackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the roughjackwithcorona is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: Goddamned Paratrooper
Name: Mike
jackwithcorona's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bummer.

let the flaming begin but.....i traded in the taco for a Tundra last week and am going to put a leveling kit on it.

i KNOW this is not a "tundra site" as so many are likely to point out after reading this.

everytime i've used disc codes in the past though it's just a flat 5% (or whatever it may be) off of your total, no matter what you buy.

to each his own, not that big of a deal... i was just saying i found some promo codes that way, like truck alterations and whatnot... maybe try googling it? i wish you luck trying to find it, and with your tundra
Old 05-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #7
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bummer.

, you traded in your truck and did'nt return it stock and make money off your aftermarket parts???
Old 05-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
, you traded in your truck and did'nt return it stock and make money off your aftermarket parts???
......no......

i traded in the truck and was going to do exactly what you said. then the dealer gave me $2500 on top of what they were giving me originally to leave it as is. that was a better deal for me, less work and covered nearly everything i had on it at the price i paid originally
Old 05-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
i know there was one called "military" gave 10% off not sure if it works
Old 05-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #10
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
......no......

i traded in the truck and was going to do exactly what you said. then the dealer gave me $2500 on top of what they were giving me originally to leave it as is. that was a better deal for me, less work and covered nearly everything i had on it at the price i paid originally
He wasn't even nice enough to ask his friends if they wanted any of the parts.