Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Advance Auto Parts - Code Scanners 50% off

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Advance Auto Parts - Code Scanners 50% off

As listed above:

Several scanners are 50% off (not all).

I am looking at:
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_AutoScanner&174;-Plus-Scan-Tool-Actron_16990029-P_N3389_T|GRP2018____
Old 05-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
you should just buy a scanguage haha
Old 05-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #4
MC1983 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MC1983's Tacoma Gallery
I know costco used to have a scanner they sold. When i last checked, the only store that had it in stock in the area was the one in Waldorf. I was looking into it about a month ago, but haven't had the time to make it out there. I think it was about $20.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

derekp's Tacoma Gallery
The one I listed from Advance will allow me to check all sensors (I am having O2 sensor issues.) I d-loaded the manual and it looks pretty nice. Has anyone used one before?
Old 05-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #6
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Need to be careful what you get....Our trucks are CAN compliant. Some scanners wont work with this. I speak from personal experience with this one.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
giddy up!

derekp's Tacoma Gallery
What does that mean?

Products Discussed in this Thread