LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

4WheelParts Truck Stimulus

Old 05-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
4WheelParts Truck Stimulus

Anybody see the 4 wheel parts tax stimulus deal?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/special-deals.aspx

Spend Save
$300 $25 Instant Rebate
$600 $50 Instant Rebate
$1200 $100 Instant Rebate
$1800 $150 Instant Rebate
$2400 $200 Instant Rebate
$3600 $350 Instant Rebate

Not bad at all. They don't say how long it will last though.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I saw that. I got their free one year subscription to Offroad Adventures Magazine. It was advertised in there.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
good find bob ..
Old 06-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
After my recent purchase from them, it dosen't matter how good of a deal they are flaunting I won't go that route.
Why? What happened?
Old 06-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #7
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Their price was good I got 4 rims and tires mounted and balanced ready to put on the truck with new lugs for $1750 shipped to my house. They discounted the tires by $100 and one free rim. Also came with a warranty on the tires. However they would never respond to my e-mails requesting a tracking number, and though they were polite they weren't very knowledgeable. I specified that I had an 07 tacoma that was hub centric. Also made a note about the hub being 106mm. When it all arrived I was offshore and stayed there for 20 days after they were home, so I got my brother to check everything out, all was good. When I got home I immediatly noticed that the hubs were too small. Somewhere arond 86 or 90 some odd mm. I called and they said I could purchase another set but it would take 3 weeks to get them and I would have to pay again. Then when the original set returned to them they would reimburse me. That would take a minimum of 5 weeks. Also the price of the new ones would be different because the special wasn't going on any more. I told him to come and get his stuff I would be going else where, they said the truck would be here in 3 days. that was a week ago. I called the trucking company they said they recieved the order to pick up the load this morning and would get it during the week.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #8
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
I did get the exact same set up from a shop 45 mins from home. Price was $2040.60 A little more expensive but they installed everything including the TPMS which I would have had to rig up on my own going through 4wheelparts. They also let me use thier tools to cut and shave the truck to fit the tires. Even though they were doing the work I am a hands on kinda guy. I like to be involved.