Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Deals & Coupons (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/deals-coupons/)
-   -   Downsouth motorsports Icon arm deal (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/deals-coupons/280853-downsouth-motorsports-icon-arm-deal.html)

Downsouth Motorsports 06-04-2013 01:02 PM

Downsouth motorsports Icon arm deal

1 Attachment(s)
This week we are running a special on ICON upper arms for 05+ Tacoma:D
Shoot me a PM or a call at the shop for pricing

Parts are in stock ready to ship same day:burnrubber:

Here is a link, make sure you PM or call for the discounted pricing.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-89...trol-arms.html

Micah

Downsouth Motorsports 06-05-2013 08:10 AM

Good morning TW,
This is Sonny, well it seems that with this special we are running on the arms is a violation of ICON's new terms and conditions...So for that we are getting our balls kicked in by ICON..So long story short so that I do not have to wear a Titanium cup to the shop this morning, for pricing on any ICON products we sell, just PM Micah or call the shop.
1-888-973-6967 and ask for Micah and if he is not around, ask for me..
We will take care of you just as we always have...
From what we are hearing is that some other companies called and complained because we were in violation, seems that our little shop is rocking the boat, perfect because I am a boat rocker and I live for confrontation...So to the policy police....Put your big boy pants on and crawl out of your moms basement and wipe away those tears because your Han Solo action figure is not a first addition and find something better to do then to worry about our little shop.
Bottom line: Pussies will never be hero's son!!!!
To all of you out there in the land of TW...We will always be here to help you and do whatever we can for you and try and provide whatever discounts we can on whatever product we can (By Phone of course with ICON) and continue to provide the best customer service possible as you have come to expect from Downsouth.
My name is Sonny McIntyre and I approve this message...
Come on I know you are laughing at that last line...ha,ha..
Everyone have a great day....
Sonny:cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports (Post 6982530)
This week we are running a special on ICON upper arms for 05+ Tacoma:D
Shoot me a PM or a call at the shop for pricing

Parts are in stock ready to ship same day:burnrubber:

Here is a link, make sure you PM or call for the discounted pricing.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-89...trol-arms.html

Micah

Justus 06-05-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports (Post 6986306)
Good morning TW,
This is Sonny, well it seems that with this special we are running on the arms is a violation of ICON's new terms and conditions...So for that we are getting our balls kicked in by ICON..So long story short so that I do not have to wear a Titanium cup to the shop this morning, for pricing on any ICON products we sell, just PM Micah or call the shop.
From what we are hearing is that some other companies called and complained because we were in violation, seems that our little shop is rocking the boat, perfect because I am a boat rocker and I live for confrontation...So to the policy police....Put your big boy pants on and crawl out of your moms basement and wipe away those tears because your Han Solo action figure is not a first addition and find something better to do then to worry about our little shop.
To all of you out there in the land of TW...We will always be here to help you and do whatever we can for you and try and provide whatever discounts we can on whatever product we can (By Phone of course with ICON) and continue to provide the best customer service possible as you have come to expect from Downsouth.

:headbang::bowdown:

Anteupp 06-05-2013 10:01 AM

Best in the business right there bravo BRAVOO!!!

http://i.imgur.com/fnCzukI.gif

Downsouth Motorsports 06-06-2013 07:29 AM

pm's replied

thanks

Downsouth Motorsports 06-12-2013 11:15 AM

upper arms

Another set shipped today:rimshot:

PM's replied

Micah

Monster Coma 06-12-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Put your big boy pants on and crawl out of your moms basement and wipe away those tears because your Han Solo action figure is not a first addition

:rofl: Bahahaha

SoCaltaco65 06-12-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Good morning TW,

:thumbsup:

Glueman 06-12-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Good morning TW,

That just made my day! I can't stop laughing at the Han Solo reference. I need to buy something from DSMS just becasue of your attitude!

Peace!

Deathproofduck 06-12-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glueman (Post 7018457)
That just made my day! I can't stop laughing at the Han Solo reference. I need to buy something from DSMS just becasue of your attitude!

Peace!

I actually thought the same thing!

Whiskey Neat 06-28-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Good morning TW,

This ^ is why I bought my entire lift from you guys. Keep up the good work.

Gearheadesw 06-28-2013 07:18 AM

Bummer, can't even afford 885 springs right now, and now this...

Yeah, I'll keep buying HERE.
You guys are great.

cmanhonor 07-04-2013 11:49 PM

I was thinking about getting total chaos uca's but I like the sound of this weekly special could you guys pm me price ? :D

Downsouth Motorsports 07-08-2013 10:27 AM

arms

PM'd

06taco 07-15-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmanhonor (Post 7120691)
I was thinking about getting total chaos uca's but I like the sound of this weekly special could you guys pm me price ? :D

Could you do the same for me? 😉

Downsouth Motorsports 08-06-2013 10:42 AM

Contact me for pricing

stihlfoursix_0 08-06-2013 10:51 AM

You guys are fucking RAD! Class act as always