Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Slider + suspension deals for November

Old 11-11-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Slider + suspension deals for November

DeMello November Sale

Sliders:

95-10 Tacoma Extra cab double cab.

DIY standard rounds: $185.00

DIY Heavy Duty rounds: $199.00

Make em Hybrid for $40.00 more.

Standard round fully welded sliders: $225.00

Heavy Duty fully welded sliders: $250.00

Hybrid Fully welded sliders: $275.00

Make your sliders bolt on for $150.00

Add powder coated to any fully welded sliders for $50.00

95-04 Tacoma sliders 81in long. 05-10 Tacoma sliders 84in long. Powder coating is a high quality wrinkle finish black. Sliders are all sand blasted then powder coated to give them the strongest powder coating possible.
HD weld on sliders all use 3/16in L shaped brackets that grab both the side of the frame and the bottom. Bolt on brackets only require minim amount of holes and will mount with out any holes drilled. Please ask for details.

Icon Suspension:

For the month of November 10% off all Icon suspension 15% off with the purchase of any of our sliders.

Please call us to place orders 951-735-4417
E-mail us with any questions you have sales@demello-offroad.com
Old 11-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
What's shipping on something like that?

Which "that" were you looking at? shipping on the various items can range anywhere between 75.00-200.00 depending on what you are looking for.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry, I kinda figured that all the sliders are generally the same weight and size... How about DIY standard hybrid?
Old 11-12-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
kmillan is on a distinguished road

kmillan's Tacoma Gallery
What would shipping on the 95-04 ext cab heavy duty weld on sliders be to 94954?
Old 11-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I'm sorry, I kinda figured that all the sliders are generally the same weight and size... How about DIY standard hybrid?
100.00 for shipping but please call to confirm. 951-735-4417.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmillan View Post
What would shipping on the 95-04 ext cab heavy duty weld on sliders be to 94954?
$100.00 but please call to confirm.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757southpaw View Post
How much for 2nd gen. DC LB sliders...HEAVY DUTY weld ons?
125.00 shipping.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:57 PM   #9
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
125.00 shipping.

I meant do you have sliders for the Double Cab long bed and how much are they. The prices above are for exta cabs.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #10
Quote:
I meant do you have sliders for the Double Cab long bed and how much are they. The prices above are for exta cabs.

Sorry, I misunderstood. We do make them, but we don't have any in-stock. Add 40.00 to the cost of the sliders above for long beds.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:47 AM   #11
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Sorry, I misunderstood. We do make them, but we don't have any in-stock. Add 40.00 to the cost of the sliders above for long beds.
Okay thanks...so it looks like $440 is the total cost!?
Old 11-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #12
Quote:
Okay thanks...so it looks like $440 is the total cost!?
Yes that's correct.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:14 PM   #13
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... tempting damnit!
Old 11-18-2010, 07:52 AM   #14
tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Could you post some pics of the regular and heavy duty sliders. I just found this thread and am interested b/c I slammed my access cab door into a tree last weekend . Also if I get bolt on would you recommend putting a jack on them to lift the truck?

Shipping to 41017?
Thanks,
Andy
Old 11-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos View Post
Could you post some pics of the regular and heavy duty sliders. I just found this thread and am interested b/c I slammed my access cab door into a tree last weekend . Also if I get bolt on would you recommend putting a jack on them to lift the truck?

Shipping to 41017?
Thanks,
Andy
Not sure what you mean by "regular"? We make heavy duty rounds, hybrids, single square and double-square "Rockcrushers". Tell me what you're looking for exactly and I'll see what I can do as far as pics. We had a HD crash a while back and lost a lot of our in house pics and are still trying to gather up a good stock of photos.

For our bolt-ons on you can absolutely use a hi-lift. Weld on or bolt on, our sliders will stand up to anything and definitely support a hi lift.

Feel free to PM myself or Jason with any further questions you might have or give us a call at the shop if you want to speak to someone personally.

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #16
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
how long is the sale on the sliders going for?
Old 11-29-2010, 01:27 PM   #17
Till tomorrow.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:51 PM   #18
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I placed my order on the 30th, haven't received no email like the guy I spoke with said. Ummm
Old 12-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
I placed my order on the 30th, haven't received no email like the guy I spoke with said. Ummm
If you haven't received email confirmation of your order yet, send me a PM with your name and info and I can get you an answer tomorrow morning for sure. No worries man. If you spoke to Kasey, we have your order. PM me your info and what you ordered. I built a lotta sliders this weekend, some for Taco's. We'll get you taken care of.