Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Front bumpers almost ready

Old 11-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #21
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
NICE! Any pictures of how the winch mounts?
The winch mounts inside, with side mounts for the control box. We haven't done an in-house install in a while so I don't have pics but its the same concept as the FJ bumpers. All is internal and concealed and protected from abuse. I used to run a competitor's bumper on my 2000 Taco with a Warn M8000 and the diff here is that our bumper doesn't sacrifice the approach angle while still protecting the winch.

I'll see what I can do as far as pics.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #22
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
The winch mounts inside, with side mounts for the control box. We haven't done an in-house install in a while so I don't have pics but its the same concept as the FJ bumpers. All is internal and concealed and protected from abuse. I used to run a competitor's bumper on my 2000 Taco with a Warn M8000 and the diff here is that our bumper doesn't sacrifice the approach angle while still protecting the winch.

I'll see what I can do as far as pics.
Thanks! You got something like this for the 4th gen 4runner or plan on making something like it
Old 11-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #23
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Thanks! You got something like this for the 4th gen 4runner or plan on making something like it
http://www.thedirtylens.com/Photogra...6_M4XZHmv-L-LB

It just so happens, Jason drives a newer 4RNR with one of our bumpers ...

Similar to the Taco bumpers you see here but made specifically to fit the 4RNR. So yes. We make the bumper you want

Email Jessica at sales@demello-offroad.com and she'll get you the details.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #24
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What is the weight on these bumpers?
Old 11-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #25

starting at $850
Old 11-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #26
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Price starts at 850.00 weight is just over 100lbs.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #27
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Is it compatible with other warn winches? M8000 is not enough for me, I go with a 9000 at least.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:44 PM   #28
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
burtonboards32's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to 02367? What is the price difference with the single hoop? Thanks
Old 01-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #29
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
What's the lead time on these bumpers? And is it possible to get something other then DO cut out of the front? And what would shipping be to 84015? Thanks.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #30
Tyheel is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Captain-Separated
Tyheel's Tacoma Gallery
Will these fit a 2012? I know they changed the headlights but the lines look pretty close...