Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Pics of the new DeMello Front bumpers

Old 06-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #41
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #42
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Just the skin of the bumper the rest is 1/4in. All the bumpers out there that I'm aware of our 1/8in skin including ARB's. Most don't use the 1/4in base plate like we do though.
I know one fabricator that uses both a 1/4" base and 3/16" skin. Bravo on the design though. That is one sexy bumper especially with all 3 hoops.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:54 AM   #43
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone local that would let us use their truck for a discount I would like to try a few things for extra brackets.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #44
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is anyone local that would let us use their truck for a discount I would like to try a few things for extra brackets.
I would love to get one, but already have a front bumper.....don't think I can afford a new one. But I wouldn't mind heading over to the shop on a Saturday if you need to test fit and measure.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #45
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to ship it. Ill be a guinea pig for you

Quote:
Old 06-29-2011, 11:42 AM   #46
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I know one fabricator that uses both a 1/4" base and 3/16" skin. Bravo on the design though. That is one sexy bumper especially with all 3 hoops.
Yeah... I'm kinda frowning on my ARB at the moment, it did save my ass though! I really like this Domello one with extra light bars.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #47
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'd be down if you want to tie in a full SCORE legal cage too
Old 07-02-2011, 09:25 AM   #48
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
These things are avail now?!
Old 07-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #49
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am local!! I live like 3 miles from you!!! I also have your fully welded slider on!
Old 07-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #50
Blah,blah,blah...
TNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to allTNRunner is a name known to all
Army: 31A
TNRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Good design can do a lot. That said, I remain skeptical until I see one of these torture tested.

Looks very nice though. Like the lower profile design.
I've put mine thru some sh!t! No problems whatsoever! You'll see it before too long and can check it out. It would be killer on your rig!
Old 07-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #51
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking bumper, especially the three hoop
Old 07-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #52
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
These things are avail now?!
Yes, we actually have a couple in-stock ready to ship today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I would love to get one, but already have a front bumper.....don't think I can afford a new one. But I wouldn't mind heading over to the shop on a Saturday if you need to test fit and measure.
Thanks, the only day we can't do right now is Saturday but thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
If you want to ship it. Ill be a guinea pig for you
Sorry I don't think that would work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Yeah... I'm kinda frowning on my ARB at the moment, it did save my ass though! I really like this Domello one with extra light bars.
Never to late to swap out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
i'd be down if you want to tie in a full SCORE legal cage too
Anything is possible with enough money and time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
I am local!! I live like 3 miles from you!!! I also have your fully welded slider on!
If you have time that would be great, just let me know when.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #53
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can guinea my '04 model if you like. Already have the DO rear bumper & sliders, now I just need the front bumper to match.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:26 PM   #55
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
They all look the same.....
Old 03-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #56
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
What is shipping like for a three hoop? Also if i got the three hoop and a winch would i need 885x or 886 coils? So 1150 bucks for a three hoop with two light tabs and powdercoated white? Plus however much shipping is.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #57
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
1/8" plate is a perfect medium I think between the zero protection the stock crap offers and some of the heavier plate bumpers. If you do any metal work you would be amazed how strong 1/8" material is when designed and constructed with some thought. It looks to me plenty of thought went into this bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Good design can do a lot. That said, I remain skeptical until I see one of these torture tested.

Looks very nice though. Like the lower profile design.
hmmm
Old 07-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #58
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
When it gets darker I'll take a better picture

Old 08-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #60
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Almost a stupid question.....
I have your single hoop, and would like to install a Warn m8000s with these dimesnions: Winch Dimensions: 21.04" L. x 6.3" D. x 7.6" H.
(534mm L. x 160m D. x 193mm H.) Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)

Will this fit? I'm guessing so, but wanted to check before spending that money.... Thanks!