Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Pics of the new DeMello Front bumpers

Old 09-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #62
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Almost a stupid question.....
I have your single hoop, and would like to install a Warn m8000s with these dimesnions: Winch Dimensions: 21.04" L. x 6.3" D. x 7.6" H.
(534mm L. x 160m D. x 193mm H.) Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)

Will this fit? I'm guessing so, but wanted to check before spending that money.... Thanks!
Tape measure?
Old 09-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #64
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Tape measure?
Yes, yes, done that, but I might be prone to human error and I'm sure they have the specs for their own gear. Don't feel like making an $800 mistake, you know? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLombardo View Post
look up appljaxx taco. He has their single hoop and is running the M8000.
Ah! Thanks! I'll go check out his build!! Awesome Large Marge sig, btw!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #65
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, yes, done that, but I might be prone to human error and I'm sure they have the specs for their own gear. Don't feel like making an $800 mistake, you know? lol

Ah! Thanks! I'll go check out his build!! Awesome Large Marge sig, btw!
No prob home slice, glad I could be of ASSistance
Old 12-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #66
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'm digging the single hoop... What's the wait on a bumper nowadays?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #67
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Almost a stupid question.....
I have your single hoop, and would like to install a Warn m8000s with these dimesnions: Winch Dimensions: 21.04" L. x 6.3" D. x 7.6" H.
(534mm L. x 160m D. x 193mm H.) Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)

Will this fit? I'm guessing so, but wanted to check before spending that money.... Thanks!
Yes the warm 8000m will fit. along with a number of other winches with a detached control box.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #68
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait to get the funds for the three hoop for my 2nd gen, Anybody know the turnaround time for one of these?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #69
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
I cant wait to get the funds for the three hoop for my 2nd gen, Anybody know the turnaround time for one of these?
It took me about 7 weeks from time of order to delivery.

Matt
Old 04-29-2013, 09:21 AM   #70
JiggyZ is on a distinguished road
JiggyZ's Tacoma Gallery
It took me 6 weeks from order to delivery(to Texas), even with some sort of snafu on their end. Put on the single hoop 2013 last Thursday, wife finally noticed it yesterday (sunday). Looks great. I will post up a build page in the next couple of weeks, gotta a couple more minor mods to do before she is ready for her public unveiling.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:35 AM   #71
eggman is on a distinguished road
eggman's Tacoma Gallery
am I the only one who cant see the pics of the new bumper?
Old 05-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #72
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pics are down first page