Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

DeMello Essay Contest

Old 08-22-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
DeMello Essay Contest

DeMello Off-Road would like to invite you to win some free stuff.

Were going give away one of our new aluminum winch fair leads, crafted out of a one piece solid billet unuptanium, act now and you also get the DeMello Off-Road bottle opener. This bottle opener was used by Elton John him self three times while on tour, but that's not all folks! You also get this very special X-Large T-shirt that was once worn by the zar of france..

BUT WAIT KIDS there's more!! You also get this one of kind Off-Road Rock! It's a special rock stolen from the garden in front of the best western in Ouray, CO. It was then blessed with a DeMello Off-Road tattoo and autographed by the man him self, Mr. DeMello. And if you order now we will even throw in our 50 horse power sticker. That's right folks our stickers are good for 50HP, 30 Carbon credits and some cracker barrels will accept them as coupons.

You may be asking your self what you have to do to get all this wonderful stuff. It's simple.

Go to our FaceBook page and tell us why you deserve this stuff over the next guy. It can be honest, it can be real and\or just make us feel sorry for you (frowny face). The most compelling argument not only wins my admiration but they also get these fine products.

http://www.facebook.com/DEMLOGUY?v=i...d/181897909442

SMALL PRINT:For the record yes this is a shameless way to get you to like our Facebook page and yes we like to put our logo on everything. Oh and our fair leads are not really made of anything special just some shine-E aluminum from the machinist down the street trying to stay in business.

The bottle opener was never used by Elton John, I don't even think Elton John knows who we are or could give two grumpies. The T-shirt was never worn by the ZAR of France, they don't even have a ZAR, well maybe they do but it's not important. The rock however is real and really is autographed (hey it's the least I could do) and the sticker does really give you 50HP and 30 carbon credits. Or maybe it doesn't. Either way you shouldn't believe such fairy tales...
Old 08-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
im calling bs on the 50hp....i think 25hp at most, but thats stretching it
Old 08-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Done.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Swag!
Old 08-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
do I need to cite my sources for my essay?(if so which format) also whats the minimum amount of characters allowed, how many pages etc, etc, etc.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #6
911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Heavy Rescue, Paramedic
Name: Wendy
911tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
done
Old 08-22-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
im calling bs on the 50hp....i think 25hp at most, but thats stretching it
Ok you caught me it's only 22hp..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
do I need to cite my sources for my essay?(if so which format) also whats the minimum amount of characters allowed, how many pages etc, etc, etc.
Sorry I was just watching your avatar over and over and over again.

The rule for any essay is keep it like a ladies skirt, long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep interest!
Old 08-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #8
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
who is that chick,i look at that 20 times a day,3 times a shot
so 60 times a day,i'm going mad I tell you mad
Old 08-22-2011, 02:51 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
He might win if he figures out how to post that on my wall!
Old 08-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #10
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
He might win if he figures out how to post that on my wall!

I. Will. Figure. This. Shit. Out.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post

Shay Laren my friend. hope you dont work early cuz youll be up all night.

Edit: sounds kinda weird when its put that way......
Old 08-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #12
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shay Laren my friend. hope you dont work early cuz youll be up all night.

Edit: sounds kinda weird when its put that way......
here i am again lookin,my eyes my eyes
Old 08-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #14
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Are the shirts available for purchase? Would love to have one. Already rockin the 22hp sticker on my truck.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:43 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I entered for shits and giggles, hope it isnt too long!

btw, I don't really have genital herpes...

I think...
You were a strong contender. Me and the guys are enjoying the ones that are up so far. Remember guys you can enter as many times as you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
Are the shirts available for purchase? Would love to have one. Already rockin the 22hp sticker on my truck.
Yes they are 15.00 but we only have x-larges left. We have anther batch of shirts coming in next week that are a little different.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #16

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You were a strong contender. Me and the guys are enjoying the ones that are up so far. Remember guys you can enter as many times as you want.

Yes they are 15.00 but we only have x-larges left. We have anther batch of shirts coming in next week that are a little different.
how do they run? im sometimes an XL guy....sometimes a XXL guy.

definitely want one though.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #17
Quote:
how do they run? im sometimes an XL guy....sometimes a XXL guy.

definitely want one though.
It runs about average for a X-large. I'm a large-x-large kinda guy and I go with the large.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #18

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It runs about average for a X-large. I'm a large-x-large kinda guy and I go with the large.
will you post up pics of the new ones when they come in? would like to see them as well.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #19
Quote:
will you post up pics of the new ones when they come in? would like to see them as well.
Sure can and will.