Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Who would be interested in a poker run?

Old 09-07-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Who would be interested in a poker run?

Were thinking about going to this event>> http://www.desertrun.org/index.html

It's a huge event held in Johnson Valley, I'm thinking about having a camp DO with BBQ and maybe a mini raffle or something, haven't really worked out the details. Who would be interested if we do this?

Here is a link to the FB discussion on it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Demell...d/181897909442
Old 09-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

tonyplanet's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like good family fun. I would be interested doing a Saturday run and over night stay.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyplanet View Post
Looks like good family fun. I would be interested doing a Saturday run and over night stay.
Yes it's very family friendly. I actually placed 3rd place at it on a dirt bike when I was 14years old. It's grown a lot since then too, meaning the raffle has gotten bigger and they actually have a vending area now with food and stuff. I remember when I use to go you had to bring your own food, now you can be lazy and eat fried stuff all weekend.