Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

DeMello Off-Road FJC for Sale

Old 09-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #21
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
i only have good intentions
Old 09-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #22
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
no spindle gussets?. . but dad......
They could be added, anything can be added for a discount price for anyone serious about buying it.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:13 PM   #23
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Nice FJ.
Quick question, what is the metal in these two photos that the bags are connected to?

Thanks and GLWS.
And extra advertisement....Demello bumper and sliders pictured in my sig!

They are made by M-pac, they are a really cool system that allows you to hang the military style bags all over the place. When they first came out I wasn't really sold on them, I hate extra weight but it organized everthing I was already carrying and made them easy to remove, like a first aid kit, maps, winch control and so on.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
You can't do spindle gussets and keep the sway bar.
Well you can, but it requires a different gusset that requires 1.25" wheel spacers or wicked offset wheels.
Correct, I put them on my 2005 4runner and thought about adding them to the FJ before I sold it but I've never had a problem with them. But if the next owner wants them I can add them. But I would have to do wheel spacers and or modify the gussets.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Even trade for my truck? ( dreaming)
I would love a Tacoma, but I need to finish our work on the previous generation 4runner before I start anther project.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #27
BTW listed it on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...item3a6a566324
Old 09-13-2011, 02:20 PM   #28
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Dang..... So I just need 41,199 more dollars and this baby is mine
Old 09-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #29
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Dang..... So I just need 41,199 more dollars and this baby is mine
Or best offer. Lol.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #30
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
I would love a Tacoma, but I need to finish our work on the previous generation 4runner before I start anther project.
I would be willing to wait. I would even trailer my truck from fl to your shop personally
Old 09-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #31
Quote:
I would be willing to wait. I would even trailer my truck from fl to your shop personally

Thanks that sure is nice of you.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #33
Quote:
Oh no problem so deal?

I think I'm going to go ahead and pass on that one
Old 09-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #34
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i want those Icon bypasses!!!

good luck... somebody is going to be happy
Old 09-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i want those Icon bypasses!!!

good luck... somebody is going to be happy

They are nice, I always thought there wasn't much need unless you are running a big LT kit but they actually take what travel is there and make it a lot better! Just handles so good!
Old 12-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #37
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the LEDs you placed behind the bumper? That looks great and I bet it throws a ton of light out...
Old 01-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #38
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Trade you a 2011 Tacoma DCSB with 5000 miles on it haha