Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Demello Single Hoop second gen experience

Old 01-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Demello Single Hoop second gen experience

I wanted write a review of my experience with Demello thus far and the superior craftsman ship that i received

When i received the bumper i was unsure how it was at first going to look on my truck all white, but after some decision i went with it

the only complaint i have with their shipping side was the shipped one via freight which was fine, it was the second box with just extra mounting hardware having a value of 1000 caused me to pay duty twice, but you live you learn its all good

the frieght was packaged good, and showed up earlier than expected took me longer to get it to clear customs and for it come out of the bondage shed

they shipped it bare metal not a lick of rust which made it very easy to have it armaguarded

the install was a breeze, it took me longer to mount the winch and remove the old bumper than it did to install the bumper, they really thought of everything when they built this bumper, holes all lined up perfectly and they even had holes when they realized it was not going to be easy to put my hand in their, a small extensions and blammo on it went

'

my overall experience rating would be a 9.5/10 and i will be buying from them in the future again
Old 01-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
How come such a big gap between the bumper and your bottom headlight trim, Shouldnt they be a little more flush? I cant decide if i would paint one white like yours or black, the white really looks better then i thought though
Old 01-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
How come such a big gap between the bumper and your bottom headlight trim, Shouldnt they be a little more flush? I cant decide if i would paint one white like yours or black, the white really looks better then i thought though
They are designed that way to allow some body flex.

Diggin the white OP!
Old 01-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Looks damn good in white.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #5
Jbay is on a distinguished road
Jbay's Tacoma Gallery
How would ameragaurd work with the composite beds of the 2011 and 2012 tacomas?
Thanks
J
Old 04-06-2012, 12:24 AM   #6
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Which winch did you install? I just received my bumper last week, so I'm trying to decide on the winch to buy. Thanks