Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

3-Hoop

Old 05-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elk340 View Post
Wow, a week and no response. Must be busy making bumpers.
Busy, yes. Excusable? No. Sorry about that. Best way to get in touch with us is always a phone call or an email to sales@demello-offroad.com or you can PM myself or jason on here. I haven't been keeping up with the forum lately so I do apologize.

We have a ton of bumpers on the floor right now (check the facebook page in my sig ).

Emails and voicemails usually get answered within 24 hours by Jason or sales (Tiffany now, not Jessica).

Hope that helps.

J. C. P.