Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Horrible service - Furious customer (resolved)

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #161
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Talk to the woman in charge and let me know!

Y u mad? It's true. If they make it for a jeep, its not going on my truck.
Depends on what you want.. 9.99 a month for a "normal" picture.. 7.99 (discount) for any picture making fun of Canadians and/or Kona.. and 15.99 a month for anything embarrassing Monkeyproof and/or me. If you decide to go shirtless again (), I will have to calculate some new numbers.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #163
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
As soon as I called Jason Thursday, things were handled quickly. I will call Jason torrid regarding the shipping refund.

I am definitely pleased with the swift response of Jason. I understand things don't go as planned at small businesses. I work at one myself. At this point I am satisfied with Demello's response to my issues and would consider ordering from them again.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #164
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Depends on what you want.. 9.99 a month for a "normal" picture.. 7.99 (discount) for any picture making fun of Canadians and/or Kona.. and 15.99 a month for anything embarrassing Monkeyproof and/or me. If you decide to go shirtless again (), I will have to calculate some new numbers.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #165
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine 3/27 was told 6 weeks. I paid more than you in shipping as I was on the other side of the country. I just got a call today saying it was out for powdercoating and should be shipping this week. I understand ya can't rush quality. So I'm being as patient as possible. 4 months I would be hot.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #166
khx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

khx73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
As soon as I called Jason Thursday, things were handled quickly. I will call Jason torrid regarding the shipping refund.

I am definitely pleased with the swift response of Jason. I understand things don't go as planned at small businesses. I work at one myself. At this point I am satisfied with Demello's response to my issues and would consider ordering from them again.
Nice to see this get settled.. and kudos to Demello for posting here.

As someone else suggested, I think it would be worth including some comments in your original post as to the resolution of the situation for the TL-DR crowd.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #167
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna know how much the brokerage was on that thing .

Old 05-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #169
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you guys know on the brokerage fees.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #170
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll let you guys know on the brokerage fees.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #171
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I wanna know how much the brokerage was on that thing .
Aint you got a bumper you never hung?

Old 05-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #172
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
they're busy; even the awsumdc project is only updated a few times a month
My project has nothing to do with DeMello-Offroad or how busy they are. It is simply there in the shop waiting for me to get my lazy ass working on it. DeMello-Offroad is not working on it at all.

I've delt with Jason for over ten years now and know that had this been taken straight to Jason himself from the beginning, it would have never gone this far nor would there have been those that know nothing about him jump on the wagon to help create a firestorm that could have been nothing more tan a little smoke and taken care of quickly.

I've seen this happen to all manner of vendors on this site and others from Marlin Crawler to All-Pro, and now DeMello and most of it could have been handled with out all of this.

Just my two cents.

And no, I'm n longer associated with DeMello-Offroad in a business manner but Jason is a very good friend of mine.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #173
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about quoting the first post, the vendor's reply, and the OP's response in a final post and closing the thread.

Ok with everyone?

Old 05-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #174
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
yeah busy taking you're money and not giving a shit how long you wait

Careful what you say when you know nothing about an issue. There was no money exchanged in my dealings with wrmathis, just information.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #175
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I'm thinking about quoting the first post, the vendor's reply, and the OP's response in a final post and closing the thread.

Ok with everyone?
yes and change the title to reflect the positive outcome somehow

Old 05-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #176
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I ordered a 3 hoop Tacoma front bumper in mid February. I ordered the bumper online. I waited about a week. No response from Demello. I called, they had received my order, and the bumper was to be made asap. Got an invoice on Feb 22, 2012 for a little over $1,380 USD. I Pay this immediately. The bumper is paid for mid Feb.

I wait a month, not hearing from them. I give Demello a call, they say the bumper is being made as we speak and should be shipped very soon.

I wait another month. I call again in mid April. I am told they are waiting for the bumper to come back from the guys that do the "plate work". So basically the bumper is not even close to being finished 2 months after they are paid. I am told the bumper will be at my door in 2-3 weeks.

I call again in 3 weeks. I am told the bumper is finally finished and ready to be shipped! "It is being shipped with our freight company today" I am told by Demelo staff. Yay! This is about 3 weeks ago from today.

I stil have not received the bumper. So I call today, AGAIN. I am told "the bumper will be shipped today with our freight company."

Wait.....what? I was told it was shipped 3 weeks ago. And today I am fed the same story? This is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS. So I tell the girl I am speaking with(will not mention names), that I was told this exact story weeks ago. Wtf is up? She says she's sorry. I told her I've been waiting for this bumper for 4 months now and I have to keep calling back and "checking up" on progress on my $1300 investment. I am sick of it.

I get a call about 2 hours later from Demello Offroad, and I am now told, 4 months after purchasing this bumper, that it will cost EXTRA to ship it. Upwards of $200 extra. I was told the lead time on this bumper would be about a month. Until I had it in my hands.

I was blantantly lied to over the phone by Demello offroad on more than one occasion. I just want this bumper. I am being fed bullshit stories every time I call. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable by any standards. Especially for such an expensive product. I have never been treated with such disrespect by any company I have ever dealt with. I have been nothing but polite and cooperative. Yet I have to chase them around to get the show on the road with this bumper. Either I want the truth about what is really going on, and some sort of proof that this bumper will be on its way VERY soon. Or I want a full refund and I will take my hard earned money elsewhere.

TL;DR-Waited 4 months so far and the bumper has not even been shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
After reading every ones comments, I'm sorry this is the first I've seen of it. Anyone that has done business with me or my company knows that we do what it takes to make it right. I always tell my employees and customers "It's not about making mistakes, we all make mistakes it's about what you do to make it right."

We know our lead times is something we need to work on and as I stated in my response to the original poster, we had some unexpected staff changes and were record busy with new products and old products. We've been working 10-12 hours a day plus weekends to catch up and just hired a couple weeks ago anther welder.

It's true what they say one screw up erases all the "outaboys" you've gotten over the years. So we will do our best to erase this one as well.

If you Original poster would like to contact me tomorrow I will be happy to refund all the shipping charges not just the overages.
Quote:

Issue was resolved. Closing thread with the relevant posts quoted for reference.

Closed Thread