Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

New DeMello Tacoma bumpers

Old 06-10-2014, 12:22 PM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
New DeMello Tacoma bumpers

In an effort to always improve strength and integrity we've gone back to the drawing board with one thing in mind "we can do better". We've made significant changes to our 2005-2011 Tacoma bumpers and 2012-2014 Tacoma bumpers with out losing the over all look and function of the bumpers. We Still kept them high and tight and as light as possible.

Bumper is fully welded with structural support running the width of the bumper and the height. A fully welded flat top bumpers weighs in at roughly 107 lbs. The new frame brackets capture the bumper to the frame with a sandwich bracket that ensures a secure fit.

2005-2011 bumper

Side shot

New sandwhich brackets

2012-2014 bumper
Shown with the new bajahoop Tacoma hoops

Inside of the framing

Anther under the skirt shot.

Anther shot of how it fits.

We know a lot of you have bumpers on order with us and you've been waiting a long time. We just wanted to let you know that you will be getting yours first and foremost. The 2005-2011 bumpers are already shipping out. The 2012-2014 should start shipping out next week, we appreciate your continued patients and support we believe the new bumper will be worth the wait!
Old 06-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
That is a fantastic looking bumper. Nice job DO putting out something with some unique and innovative new features!
Old 06-14-2014, 02:29 AM   #3
WillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WillRunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that bumper looks really awesome!!!
Old 06-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #4
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks Will, We are pretty happy with how they came out.
Old 06-18-2014, 07:52 AM   #5
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Are these lighter than the "older" ones?
Old 06-18-2014, 10:18 AM   #6
They are about the same, maybe a couple pounds heavier. The side plates are much thicker but also have bigger voids in them, the side supports are extra as well but they have big voids too.

The new ones are 107lbs BM no hoop. If I can find an older version I will weigh it to compare.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:51 AM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
How much $$$?
Old 06-18-2014, 11:35 AM   #8
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
They are about the same, maybe a couple pounds heavier. The side plates are much thicker but also have bigger voids in them, the side supports are extra as well but they have big voids too.

The new ones are 107lbs BM no hoop. If I can find an older version I will weigh it to compare.

I was asking because your website shows 120lbs on all 3 (no hoop, single hoop and 3 hoop) 12+ bumpers. Maybe the 120 is the 3 hoop?
Old 06-18-2014, 11:44 AM   #9
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
IIRC my single hoop 05-11 model was listed at 105#. The new design looks great
Old 06-18-2014, 05:44 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstallings View Post
I was asking because your website shows 120lbs on all 3 (no hoop, single hoop and 3 hoop) 12+ bumpers. Maybe the 120 is the 3 hoop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
IIRC my single hoop 05-11 model was listed at 105#. The new design looks great
Honestly I believe that was the 3hoop. We over estimated it too, because we'd hate for someone to actually weigh it and call us liars. So I believe we just used the 120 for all three. We actually do have a couple of the old style here so we can weigh those for comparison. I should be able to do that soon.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #11
Nate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNate87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Nate
Nate87's Tacoma Gallery
The bumpers look really nice. Do you have any photos of the 2012+ with three hoops? If not can you post some when you have them. Also a side shot of where the bumper "wings" line up the to the fender flares.

Nate
Old 06-24-2014, 04:22 PM   #12
Bulletproof is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
Bulletproof's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate87 View Post
The bumpers look really nice. Do you have any photos of the 2012+ with three hoops? If not can you post some when you have them. Also a side shot of where the bumper "wings" line up the to the fender flares.

Nate

X2 ^^^
Old 06-26-2014, 11:25 PM   #13
AmericanAdventurist.com
TACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Senior Chief Hospital Corpsman (FMF)
TACODOC1's Tacoma Gallery
Very sexy!
Old 06-30-2014, 12:17 AM   #14
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to see a pic of 05-11 bumper with headlight guards!
Old 07-02-2014, 10:11 PM   #15
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to get my DO Bumper in!!!
Old 07-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #16
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
If I have one of the very original DO plate bumbers for 05-11, anyway to upgrade the frame support bracket?
Old 07-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #17
Rames is a glorious beacon of lightRames is a glorious beacon of lightRames is a glorious beacon of lightRames is a glorious beacon of lightRames is a glorious beacon of lightRames is a glorious beacon of light

Name: James
Rames's Tacoma Gallery
I emailed you guys thru your website almost a week ago but havn't heard back. I wanted to placed an order for your newer style 2012 bumpers. I also wanted to know lead time and if there are any picture of the newer style 2012 3 hoop bumpers.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:36 AM   #18
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
1) How do you order the bajahoops options? I only see the single hoop and 3 hoop choices on your website.

2) What are your lead times currently?
Old 07-09-2014, 02:42 PM   #19
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered the Baja style hoop for the 12 super excited can't wait to get it. It's not showing on the site I ordered it over the phone.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:10 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
I just ordered the Baja style hoop for the 12 super excited can't wait to get it. It's not showing on the site I ordered it over the phone.
Did he give you a rough eta?