Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Christmas sale

Old 12-14-2009, 11:34 AM   #22
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX TRD Runner View Post
I know I am a newbie. Could someone explain to me what a coil over lift is? What makes these Icon kits so much more expensive over other lift kits?

I am researching the ultimate lift kit from Toytec (trying not to get off focus) and I want to know ALL of my options.

THX
Here is a link to Icon's website that shows what they look like.

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.org/c...hp?cPath=23_41

Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
So whats the deal with this, do you buy through this forum or thew their website for the discount.
You can call us 951-735-4417 or place the order on our website, just be sure to put Christmas sale into the notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
http://www.demello-offroad.com/catal...products_id=96 so these would be 285.00 plus a hundred cause they are bolt on correct??
That is correct.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #23
TX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Bravo Team Leader, 3rd Platoon, 194th MP CO, 716th MP BN, 101st Airborne DIV (AASLT)
Name: Timothy
TX TRD Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
THX
Old 12-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #24
BurritoJimmyFan is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
BurritoJimmyFan's Tacoma Gallery
is there any way I could still get this deal for the 1st gen sliders?
Old 01-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #25
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurritoJimmyFan View Post
is there any way I could still get this deal for the 1st gen sliders?

Sure just call.