Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Christmas sale

Old 12-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Christmas sale

LETS START THE SEASON OFF RIGHT..

TACOMA ICON SUSPENSION.

STAGE 1
Normal price $1572.00
Christmas price $1257.60

STAGE 2
Normal price $1772.00
Christmas price $1417.60

STAGE 3

Normal price $2967.00
Christmas price $ 2373.60

STAGE 4
Normal price $3217.00
Christmas price $2573.60

STAGE kits based off Icon's website http://www.iconvehicledynamics.org/c...cPath=23_41_81

TACOMA SLIDERS

1995.5-04 HD Round sliders
Normal price $375.00
Sale price $285

Options:
Make them bolt on with all grade 8 hardware add $75.00
Make them hybrid sliders (recommended for hard wheelers) add $40.00
Make them Rock Crushers (double tube squares) $60.00
Powder coat wrinkle finish black add $65.00

Normal price $385.00
Sale price $285

Options:
Make them bolt on with all grade 8 hardware add $100.00
Make them hybrid sliders (recommended for hard wheelers) add $40.00
Make them Rock Crushers (double tube squares) $60.00
Double cab long bed (5 legs) add $20.00
Powder coat wrinkle finish black add $65.00

All of our sliders come fully welded with high quality welds. They are built in house in Corona, California.
Bolt on sliders are true bolt on requiring very little drilling and use all grade 8 hardware. No self tappers!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
is shipping free?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
can i get some pics of the sliders please?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
When does the sale end???
Old 12-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

theres one on their website, not so much the best pic per say but still
Old 12-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
im still waiting for an email from you guys for a copy of my receipt
Old 12-01-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
is shipping free?
Sorry not on sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post
can i get some pics of the sliders please?
We are working on it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
When does the sale end???
Christmas day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
im still waiting for an email from you guys for a copy of my receipt
Sorry our invoicing computer died last week, we should have it up and running by the end of the day.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM JDEMELLO. Question about 05+ sliders. It is sort-of unclear in your first post about the sale.

Thanks,
dd
Old 12-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
how about bed bars?
Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
how about bed bars?
HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!???!?!?!?!??!?!!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
1995.5-04 HD Round sliders

no sliders for 05+?

Edit: oh i see a blank after the same listening. so im assuming thats 05+
Old 12-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #12
Almost there

^the second sale price of 285 from 385 is for 05+
Old 12-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #13
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I placed my order 2 months ago. Can I please have a copy of my receipt, i have nothing
Old 12-09-2009, 10:06 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
I placed my order 2 months ago. Can I please have a copy of my receipt, i have nothing
I believe we talked to you on the phone last week and took care of your issue, if not please give us a call and let us know if you still haven't gotten your invoice via e-mail.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #15
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
I believe we talked to you on the phone last week and took care of your issue, if not please give us a call and let us know if you still haven't gotten your invoice via e-mail.
I never talked to you guys about it. You PM'd me saying you will email me my invoice but haven't.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #16
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
do you guys make sliders for reg cab???
Old 12-10-2009, 12:24 AM   #17
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like bad service.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #18
TX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTX TRD Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Bravo Team Leader, 3rd Platoon, 194th MP CO, 716th MP BN, 101st Airborne DIV (AASLT)
Name: Timothy
TX TRD Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I know I am a newbie. Could someone explain to me what a coil over lift is? What makes these Icon kits so much more expensive over other lift kits?

I am researching the ultimate lift kit from Toytec (trying not to get off focus) and I want to know ALL of my options.

THX
Old 12-10-2009, 02:38 AM   #19
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX TRD Runner View Post
I know I am a newbie. Could someone explain to me what a coil over lift is? What makes these Icon kits so much more expensive over other lift kits?

I am researching the ultimate lift kit from Toytec (trying not to get off focus) and I want to know ALL of my options.

THX
This might help.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...uide-read.html
Old 12-14-2009, 07:03 AM   #20
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
So whats the deal with this, do you buy through this forum or thew their website for the discount.