Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

February 20% off sale!

Old 02-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #21
BurritoJimmyFan is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
BurritoJimmyFan's Tacoma Gallery
I order mine last night and it said that I will receive in 2 - 5 days. Is this true? Are they made and ready to ship? I can't wait to get them. With the discount your sliders are cheapest quality sliders I've found.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #22
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashemg View Post
Do you offer a Slider for an 05+ regular cab yet?

i have been looking on your site as well as others for 2 years now and still nobody makes then that i know of. if you do have them, can u send me to the link on your website.

thanks
Not everything we do is on our website, just FYI. YES, we can do sliders for your truck! We can do just about anything if you ask We have notes at the shop for sliders on Sequoia's, Land Rovers and S-10's man, lol. We can do anything. Just ask!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #23
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurritoJimmyFan View Post
I order mine last night and it said that I will receive in 2 - 5 days. Is this true? Are they made and ready to ship? I can't wait to get them. With the discount your sliders are cheapest quality sliders I've found.
What did you order? I can build 'em in half a day but powder coating is a whole different issue. We are also waiting on some parts from the laser cutters right now so you might wanna call and talk to Arien or Jason about actual delivery times.

Hope this helps!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
do you guys offer installation ? or you just ship them ?
Yes we install as well. Come by and meet us! If you order weld- on install I'll be doing the welding. I love weld on installs. Bolt -On's are a pain sometimes (little more labor involved) but regardless, YES, we install!

J. C.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #25
BurritoJimmyFan is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
BurritoJimmyFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
What did you order? I can build 'em in half a day but powder coating is a whole different issue. We are also waiting on some parts from the laser cutters right now so you might wanna call and talk to Arien or Jason about actual delivery times.

Hope this helps!
Oh okay, I ordered the hybrid sliders in bare metal (order #691). I have another question. Jason call me today to find out what year my Tacoma was and I told him it was a 2004. Do you also need to know that it is an extended cab? I don't think I put that in the comment section.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurritoJimmyFan View Post
Oh okay, I ordered the hybrid sliders in bare metal (order #691). I have another question. Jason call me today to find out what year my Tacoma was and I told him it was a 2004. Do you also need to know that it is an extended cab? I don't think I put that in the comment section.
Nah, extended cab, no difference. 95-04 Taco's we build them all at 81" total length. Only time it gets bigger is with 05 and up. If you have any questions about delivery times, just call. If we don't answer, it's coz we're workin ...probably on yer stuff! We always try to get back to everyone within 24 hours. We'll get to your order as soon as possible! Bare-metal is easy to get out ...i.e., no powder coat!

J. C.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #27
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sequoia?!?!?!?! How much on a 07?
Old 02-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #28
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
pics ??

Anyone have some pics of a 05+ with one single square tube???. Sorry but I been searching all day , everywhere, three forums, with no luck. I live in North East. Beside some dirt road not much off road here and much less rock sliding in New Jersey. I would like to have a set of these,, specially for those nice - shopping carts encounters
Old 02-06-2010, 10:06 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Sequoia?!?!?!?! How much on a 07?
Call and talk to the bossman, Monday morning, after 9 Cali time and he'll get you an answer. Or you can PM or email either Arien (sales) or Jason. Prices, I don't know, lol. Hardware and tech specs I can help you with.

I hope I don't get in trouble for lettin' that cat outta the bag, lol. I do specifically remember seeing the measurements though. May be different by year so that's why I say talk to Jason. We can do anything though man.

J. C.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #30
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
whats the difference between the '05+ weld on and bolt on? besides $250?

I think the pictures on the website need to be updated.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
whats the difference between the '05+ weld on and bolt on? besides $250?

I think the pictures on the website need to be updated.
Difference between weld-on and bolt-on is grade-8 hardware for the bolt on's and different feet (by feet, I mean the "L" bracket that connects the slider to the frame). The weld-ons have simple, solid surface feet that get welded down the sides. Picture an "L" with welds going down the edges. The bolt-on feet have a slot on the surface and a hole on the bottom that sturdy, grade-8 hardware connects through. Pics shortly, stand-by. I have no control over the website but I do have a ton of pics I've taken for myself.

As well, difference between weld-on and bolt-on is different leg positioning. Bolt-ons line up with factory holes and just need drilling on the bottom. Weld-ons put the feet in different spots since they don't have to accommodate for factory holes.

Hope that helps. May be a bit confusing. Any more questions just ask.

J. C.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #32
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
Are the weld on sliders completely assembled and all i'll have to do is weld that L bracket to the frame?
Old 02-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #33

Ok, webshots is being awful at the moment and I can't get link codes, but if you have any more questions, shoot me a PM with your email and I'll help you out with pics of whatever you need.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:53 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumpkinson View Post
Are the weld on sliders completely assembled and all i'll have to do is weld that L bracket to the frame?
Yes.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #35
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome sliders. I love mine and would highly recommend them.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:13 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Awsome sliders. I love mine and would highly recommend them.
Thanks man! Glad you liked 'em. What did you get from us?
Old 02-11-2010, 08:15 AM   #37
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got the 05+ Weld-On HD Round sliders. The sliders are strong enough to lift the whole side of the truck up with a hi-lift. The powdercoat also looks great and is very tough.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #38

Your truck looks awesome buddy! Glad we could serve you! I have been running weld on Rockcrushers since '05 and have used them numerous times to change a tire or get outta dirt and mud. Even used them when I was changing my suspension out a few years back. I was just a customer then. Now I get to build the same products that have made so many people happy over the years.

J. C.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:48 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Is powder coating included in the website price? If so can I order them non powder coated for less? I'd really like to bed them when I get my bed and bumpers done.
Powder coating is extra. Baremetal (non powder coated) is the base price.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #40
Tundra FTMFW

I definately recommend the wrinkle powder coating. Its high quality in my opinion and cheep compared to some quotes I got.