Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

February 20% off sale!

Old 02-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #41
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
I definately recommend the wrinkle powder coating. Its high quality in my opinion and cheep compared to some quotes I got.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:45 AM   #42
KelTek
ekelley1985 has a spectacular aura aboutekelley1985 has a spectacular aura aboutekelley1985 has a spectacular aura about

ekelley1985's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 07 extended cab, im interested in Weld on Rock Crusher square tube sliders with powder coat.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #43
BurritoJimmyFan is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
BurritoJimmyFan's Tacoma Gallery
Do, yall send an email notification when the sliders ship?

FedEx stopped on my street with a big box......I ran outside, but it was for the neighbor's
Old 02-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #44
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelley1985 View Post
i have a 07 extended cab, im interested in Weld on Rock Crusher square tube sliders with powder coat.

Send a PM to Jason or Sales and they can get you set up or you can email them directly at jason@demllo-offroad.com or sales@demello-offroad.com.

You won't regret Rockcrushers, I can tell you that much. People in sports cars will slow down to look at your sliders.

Thanks,
J. C.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #45
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurritoJimmyFan View Post
Do, yall send an email notification when the sliders ship?

FedEx stopped on my street with a big box......I ran outside, but it was for the neighbor's
Yes, we send notification as soon as something ships. I just finished a batch of FJ front bumpers today and will be starting on a butt-load of sliders sunday. Already finished a ton of sliders before those bumpers and some sliders came back today from powder coat today as well. I have no idea what you ordered or when but if your order had shipped you would have been notified already for sure. If you have any questions you can email Jason directly or call monday through friday.

We use UPS anyway, FYI. They sure are talented at finding a way to damage steel items ...

J. C.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #46
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
hi, i'm interested in getting in on this discount. do i just put something about the TacomaWorld discount in the order comments box?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #47
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I wish this was around when I ordered my rear bumper.

Oh well.

Demello definitely has my recommendation, a very nice product.

Demello rear hybrid on Gina!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:06 PM   #48
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered some sliders about a week ago. Can't wait to get them!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
hi, i'm interested in getting in on this discount. do i just put something about the TacomaWorld discount in the order comments box?
Yes. The price will be adjusted during processing.

Thanks,
J. C.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I ordered some sliders about a week ago. Can't wait to get them!
Oh crap, I'm makin' sliders for an 03 ...Hope you don't mind a former 3521 POG makin' your stuff, lol.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
I wish this was around when I ordered my rear bumper.

Oh well.

Demello definitely has my recommendation, a very nice product.

Demello rear hybrid on Gina!
That's a good looking bumper! Sure are a bitch to weld though ...
Old 02-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
Oh crap, I'm makin' sliders for an 03 ...Hope you don't mind a former 3521 POG makin' your stuff, lol.
an 03? Shouldn't you be making some for an 04! j/k......I'm excited too!
Old 02-16-2010, 07:24 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurritoJimmyFan View Post
an 03? Shouldn't you be making some for an 04! j/k......I'm excited too!
In this instance, "03" is a reference to this baddass customer's former MOS in the worlds finest fighting organization. 0300, Marine Corps Infantry.

Nuff said.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:01 PM   #54

Quote:
In this instance, "03" is a reference to this baddass customer's former MOS in the worlds finest fighting organization. 0300, Marine Corps Infantry.

Nuff said.
Oh gotcha
Old 02-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #55
erikj83 is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
erikj83's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #56
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent

Interested in a set of Bare Metal Weld-On Hybrid Sliders for a ’09 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed.

Thanks,
dd
Old 02-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #57
sleepdr is a glorious beacon of lightsleepdr is a glorious beacon of lightsleepdr is a glorious beacon of lightsleepdr is a glorious beacon of lightsleepdr is a glorious beacon of lightsleepdr is a glorious beacon of light
sleepdr's Tacoma Gallery
This may have been answered in other threads, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. Can the bolt-ons for an '09 DC short bed be used as Hi Lift jack points?

Thanks!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepdr View Post
This may have been answered in other threads, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. Can the bolt-ons for an '09 DC short bed be used as Hi Lift jack points?

Thanks!
All of our sliders can be used as Hi-lift jacking points. We make them with that in mind.

What kind of bolt-ons are you looking at? Round or square? In the case of bolt-on sliders, we use grade 8 hardware and locking nuts with two separate bolt holes (one has to be drilled) per "foot" (mounting bracket). In the case of a short bed, your sliders would have 4 legs, therefore 8 bolts per side. Plenty of people have pics of our sliders being used as a jacking point, we just haven't done a request for user pic submissions in a while.

If you have any more questions, feel free!

Hope this helps,
J. C.

Edited to add: if you want something hardcore, we always recommend the at least the hybrid sliders, if not Rockcrushers. That said, any of our sliders will work for jacking up ...and believe me, speaking from experience, having that extra lift point all along the sides is a HUGE help in many different ways.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #59
MEANGREENTACOMA09 is on a distinguished road
MEANGREENTACOMA09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All of our sliders can be used as Hi-lift jacking points. We make them with that in mind.

What kind of bolt-ons are you looking at? Round or square? In the case of bolt-on sliders, we use grade 8 hardware and locking nuts with two separate bolt holes (one has to be drilled) per "foot" (mounting bracket). In the case of a short bed, your sliders would have 4 legs, therefore 8 bolts per side. Plenty of people have pics of our sliders being used as a jacking point, we just haven't done a request for user pic submissions in a while.

If you have any more questions, feel free!

Hope this helps,
J. C.
J.C.,

So how many holes total would I have to drill in for my short bed frame? 8? Also can you recomend anyone in the Memphis area who could help with putting them on? One more question do they stick out far enough to be used as a side step and protect from door dings?

Thank you

Jason
Old 02-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEANGREENTACOMA09 View Post
J.C.,

So how many holes total would I have to drill in for my short bed frame? 8? Also can you recomend anyone in the Memphis area who could help with putting them on? One more question do they stick out far enough to be used as a side step and protect from door dings?

Thank you

Jason
The 05 and up Bolt-On sliders require 4 holes to be drilled on the bottom side of the frame on each side. So yes, 8 total. As for who could help you put them on, I only know of a some places out here in SoCal. As for TN, best I could tell you is if you order some sliders and get them and want help putting them on, start a thread on your regional board and hell, offer a 12-pack and pizza and watch how many people show up. I'm from the south originally (GA, but my mom was a TN native), I'm sure plenty of good people out there would be willing to help you. The drilling is the hardest part. Use a jack ...you'll understand when you get them.

As for protection from door dings and a sidestep: The rockcrushers and single tube square sliders are the only ones that stick straight out, sitting flat. The hybrids, standard rounds, and HD rounds all angle up toward the body. The pics on the site should show that. Any of them can be used just fine as a side step but I'd recommend putting grip tape on top. Just a thought. Your mileage may vary I guess.

The Rockcrushers stick out and work the best as a step but they are heavier than the other slider types and cost more. I have Rockcrushers and I still put grip tape on mine just for the added traction in rain. I haven't had any problems with side collision/door ding type things but that's all relative to how high your truck sits, if you think about it

i.e., I have 33-inch tires and 3 inches of suspension lift. If you think about it, my frame (therefore my sliders) sit 5" higher than a stock Taco from my year (2000).

If you have any other questions, just ask!

Thanks,
J. C. P.