LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

February 20% off sale!

Old 03-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #121
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
they're on! and they look great! took the shop 1.5 hours for prep and welding and i'm extremely happy with the look and strength. all the guys at the shop were impressed with the build quality of the sliders!

there's a few nicks in the paint on my sliders (i had to move 'em before they were really dry this weekend because it started raining), but that'll be easy to touch up this weekend.

Big thanks to Demello Offroad for the forum discount!

cell phone pics below:

they even painted where they had to scrape paint away:

Old 03-16-2010, 04:13 PM   #122
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
They look great. Glad you like them. Enjoy!

And to add, when we do installs we always spray around the welds too. Good on them! Grinding to bare metal, followed by heat=RUUUUUST.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #123
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Can't wait till Friday! Getting mine installed at Demello!!!!!
I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Can't wait till Friday! Getting mine installed at Demello!!!!!

I believe these are yours kind sir ...

...just felt like teasin' ya ...

I'm registering for classes tomorrow but Friday I'll be there. See ya then.

J. C. P.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #125
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Dick
Old 03-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #126
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sliders installed today. thanks again Demello!

Look at these welds!

Old 03-19-2010, 05:34 PM   #127

Matt,
Thanks for stoppin' by. That welder was giving me a hard time, different wire diameter and all. Glad they turned better than I thought they would.

Have a good weekend!

J. C. P.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #128
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance this is an annual event?
Old 01-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #129
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
Any chance this is an annual event?
Man all I saw was the thread title, I got all excited because I have been wanting sliders and didn't have the money for their DEC sale, now I do. Thanks for getting my hopes up.

If they do run a sale I'll be ordering a set. I've been trying to decide between a new rifle and sliders and that would be the motivation to make up my mind.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #130
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_711 View Post
I've been trying to decide between a new rifle and sliders and that would be the motivation to make up my mind.
I battle with that same question on a regular basis....gun or truck.....
Old 01-25-2011, 02:02 AM   #131
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Look at these welds!

[/QUOTE]

Wow, very nice looking welds. Did Demello do those welds for you, did you have someone else, or did you do it yourself?
Old 01-25-2011, 08:44 AM   #132
Rompin Around

Demello did the install for me. I am amazed by the quality of their work. Truly beautiful and the crew at their shop is top notch!

I'd love to see them make a skid plate for the 2nd gen Tacomas!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:08 AM   #133
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Just called them to get a quote and asked about this.. He said they might be doing it again soon, so keep your eyes open.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #134
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Just called them to get a quote and asked about this.. He said they might be doing it again soon, so keep your eyes open.
WooHoo! That is good news! Now I just have to convince the wife when the sale is back on.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Look at these welds!

Wow, very nice looking welds. Did Demello do those welds for you, did you have someone else, or did you do it yourself?[/QUOTE]

"Demello", as in someone on the crew here ...namely me

You should see what we can lay down now with the new Miller Welder we got recently!
Old 01-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #136
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
Wow, very nice looking welds. Did Demello do those welds for you, did you have someone else, or did you do it yourself?

"Demello", as in someone on the crew here ...namely me

You should see what we can lay down now with the new Miller Welder we got recently!
Awesome, I bet that would really help you to make me a front skid plate

But really......my curtain needs to match my shade
Old 01-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #137
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Tits! This is making me not wanna build my own
Old 01-31-2011, 07:22 PM   #138
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Is this for sure gonna be a sale this year?
Old 03-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #140
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Patiently waiting on your next sale to order some Hybrids...