LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Front Bumpers

Old 11-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #21
Jerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant future
Name: Jerry
Jerry299's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Just wanted to let you guys know were still working on this bumper, laser cutter is doing test fits next week.
keep us posted!
Old 12-31-2010, 01:06 AM   #22
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
wow I am so gay for this truck
Old 01-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #23
pointtoretrieve is on a distinguished road

pointtoretrieve's Tacoma Gallery
I want t he front and rear bumpers that are on the white taco, they will look sweet on my lil RED. love how it fit and looks. Does the gas can come off of bumper not sure if i need it on all the time.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #24
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointtoretrieve View Post
I want t he front and rear bumpers that are on the white taco, they will look sweet on my lil RED. love how it fit and looks. Does the gas can come off of bumper not sure if i need it on all the time.
I didn't build it but all the others we've built over the years had removable cans. The swing outs are always built one off so anything specific that you want can be incorporated into the build, no problem.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #26
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Are the front bumpers available for the Tacoma yet?
Old 02-19-2011, 08:12 AM   #27
coke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to all

Coast Guard: DC
Name: Rob
coke_220's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacovendor View Post
Here's the front and rear! THANK YOU DEMELLO OFFROAD!!

i was wondering if tou had andy post on your istal of the snorkle?

thanks
Old 02-21-2011, 10:30 AM   #28
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBox View Post
Are the front bumpers available for the Tacoma yet?
Very very soon. Were putting one on a Tacoma today. We have to have the laser cutter make some additional brackets for us. We also need to make a version with out the turn signal holes then we will be ready to sell them.

If we can get 5-10 people ready to buy we will push this through a little faster. As of right now were looking to release them officially next month.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #29
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Can't tell on the pics, hi-lift points?
Old 03-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #30
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a new front bumper asap and I really like the one on the white taco, do you have any available? And whats the price range for one like that if you dont mind me asking?
Old 03-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #31
afa is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
afa's Tacoma Gallery
i like it better without the top on the back
Old 03-28-2011, 07:27 PM   #32
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
Looking for a new front bumper asap and I really like the one on the white taco, do you have any available? And whats the price range for one like that if you dont mind me asking?
" crickets ".......
Old 03-29-2011, 01:24 PM   #33
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
" crickets ".......
If you haven't heard anything through PM yet please give the shop a call. We just moved but the number is the same. We have a new sales guy again and he's still getting up to speed on the many forums we watch. Sorry for the delay.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
i really want thos bumpers
Old 03-29-2011, 01:36 PM   #35
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
I need one two. Damn I like very much.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #36
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the market for a front plate bumper myself. Do you guys offer this for the '04 Tacoma?

I have the Demello sliders & rear wrap around bumper already & love em both. Thanks
Old 04-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #37
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
If you haven't heard anything through PM yet please give the shop a call. We just moved but the number is the same. We have a new sales guy again and he's still getting up to speed on the many forums we watch. Sorry for the delay.
Where did you guys move to?
Old 04-24-2011, 09:33 AM   #38
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
They moved about 6 miles from their old shop. I'll call JD and see if he can post up.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:35 AM   #39
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacovendor View Post
They moved about 6 miles from their old shop. I'll call JD and see if he can post up.

Were just up the street at

12785 Magnolia ave
suite 1 Riverside ca 92503
Old 04-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #40
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I see, Still 4 minutes from my house good to know. Any news on the tacoma bumper?