Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Front Bumpers

Old 05-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
Front Bumpers

Hi I have a 2004 tacoma, and I was wondering if I could see more work of your guys front bumpers that you have fabricated for other customers, the one on your webpage looks sick, but I would like to see more
Old 05-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
Hi I have a 2004 tacoma, and I was wondering if I could see more work of your guys front bumpers that you have fabricated for other customers, the one on your webpage looks sick, but I would like to see more
Sure send me a e-mail and I have a new plate bumper we just did I can send you a picture of.

jason@demello-offroad.com
Old 06-19-2010, 03:17 AM   #3
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
alright ill shoot you an email now, i am definitey interested!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:54 AM   #4
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jason!

Old 09-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
coke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to all

Coast Guard: DC
Name: Rob
coke_220's Tacoma Gallery
dam

ok the bumpers u got on that truck are sick i think i would like to know more about them like how much and how heavy
Old 10-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #6
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke_220 View Post
ok the bumpers u got on that truck are sick i think i would like to know more about them like how much and how heavy
Hey,
Sorry nobody got back to you yet. I'll make sure Jason knows about your post. Or did you already speak to someone at the shop?

Let me know.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #7
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2
Old 10-03-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
coke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to allcoke_220 is a name known to all

Coast Guard: DC
Name: Rob
coke_220's Tacoma Gallery
thanks

thanks man i haven't been able to get a hold of the shop yet the phone seams to ring alot so i figuer tht they are out and about or just working real hard but if you could get me a price on the bumpers that would be great

thanks
Old 10-04-2010, 05:53 AM   #9
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
thanks man i haven't been able to get a hold of the shop yet the phone seams to ring alot so i figuer tht they are out and about or just working real hard but if you could get me a price on the bumpers that would be great

thanks
Lotsa people call and hang up and that's the killer. Call after 9 am west coast time and if no one answers leave a message. We always make an effort to return ALL messages and emails within 24 hours. Whoever gets in first, Jason or Kasey, I'll point them to this thread. We have a lot going on with the group buy here and on a few other forums and we're still a small business with 5 permanent employees plus the bossman.

Not makin excuses, just putting it out there
Old 10-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #10
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
What were you looking for?
Old 10-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #11
crawlerdog is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
crawlerdog's Tacoma Gallery
Are these bumper's on the White Taco of Tacovender Demello bumpers?? I went to their website and I did not see them on there. they look awesome, and I really want a rear bumper with a tire carrier like that.
Any info would be great.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:06 AM   #12
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlerdog View Post
Are these bumper's on the White Taco of Tacovender Demello bumpers?? I went to their website and I did not see them on there. they look awesome, and I really want a rear bumper with a tire carrier like that.
Any info would be great.
I was wondering the same thing about the front bumper cause I went to the Demello site and they only had like two for a second gen, the one on the whit second gen posted above looks like one of the ones they have listed for the FJ's are they for a second gen Taco or an FJ?
Old 10-09-2010, 07:06 AM   #13

They resemble the FJ bumpers because we build them off the same base parts and go from there to match the dimensions of the Tacos (and 4Runners for that matter....).

That's because these are one-offs so far, with future production in the works. We can build them if you talk to Jason or Kasey. The rear tire carrier was a custom build. Any bumper we build besides FJ front and rear is one off for now. Doesn't mean it takes inordinately long to build it, just means we don't build them in batches like we do the FJ's. Give the shop a call if you haven't already, M-F, 9-4 west coast time, and we'll get you taken care of guys.

Thanks for the interest!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #14
Jeremy is correct about these bumpers. We are working on getting these bumpers into production. As of right now there are only two of these front bumpers out there.

The rear we have done a couple variations of it's a custom bumper that requires cutting the rear of the bed to make room for the bumper. We also need the truck here to do the rear bumpers as they are pretty time consuming and in-order to make sure it fits properly we like the truck here.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #15
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here's the front and rear! THANK YOU DEMELLO OFFROAD!!

Old 10-31-2010, 01:25 PM   #16
ibengineer will become famous soon enoughibengineer will become famous soon enough
ibengineer's Tacoma Gallery
how much would a plate bumper like that cost me? it looks great btw.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibengineer View Post
how much would a plate bumper like that cost me? it looks great btw.
Call the shop if you haven't already, and Jason or Kasey can get you a quote. It was a custom build from top to bottom.

And thanks btw! I was pretty impressed seeing it in person too ( didn't build it myself).
Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #18

Here it is at SEMA.

Old 11-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #19
Jerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant futureJerry299 has a brilliant future
Name: Jerry
Jerry299's Tacoma Gallery
I need this bumper. What material did they use??
Old 11-11-2010, 02:43 PM   #20
Just wanted to let you guys know were still working on this bumper, laser cutter is doing test fits next week.