Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Demello Offroad

Notices

Hot deal on Sliders!!

Old 05-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Hot deal on Sliders!!

I have two sets of sliders for a Double Cab long bed 05-10 Tacoma.

One set is a bolt on and the other is weld on both are powder coated. The bolt on's were shipped back to us but are still in pretty good shape. The weld on's are brand new on the shelf. These are both double sqaure tube sliders.

Normal price for these is in the 500-700 range.

First ones to call can have the weld on's for $300.00 plus shipping or tax.

The bolt on's $350.00 plus shipping or tax.

These are both powder coated square tube sliders. We just don't get allot of request for the double tube square sliders for a Tacoma.

951-735-4417
Old 05-18-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Damn it. By any chance do you have any for a short bed.
Sorry those are always sold. These were both made for customers who changed their minds. I believe they both went with the lighter duty round tube sliders. These things are really beefy..
Old 08-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
mb09 is on a distinguished road
mb09's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available?

Was wondering if these were still available -specifically the bolt-ons?
Old 08-11-2010, 07:21 AM   #6
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb09 View Post
Was wondering if these were still available -specifically the bolt-ons?
PM Sent.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:46 PM   #8
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They got wrapped up today before I left so don't let that punk Kasey tell you they aren't ready yet
Old 08-16-2010, 05:58 PM   #9
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfromdemello View Post
they got wrapped up today before i left so don't let that punk kasey tell you they aren't ready yet
:d awsome, thanks for your help.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:05 PM   #10
JoshR324 is on a distinguished road
JoshR324's Tacoma Gallery
Are the weld ons still available?
Old 08-21-2010, 06:12 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshR324 View Post
Are the weld ons still available?
PM Sent!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #12

*BUMP* The weld ons are still available. This is a great deal especially if anyone is local to SoCal. You could save on shipping. Don't let this one get past ya!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #13
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta pic? Price to ship to 35803 business with dock or Fastenal (ALHUN). What is the difference between these and the 375/400'ish priced sliders on your site?
Old 08-27-2010, 05:54 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
Gotta pic? Price to ship to 35803 business with dock or Fastenal (ALHUN). What is the difference between these and the 375/400'ish priced sliders on your site?
PM Sent!
Old 08-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #15
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mark as sold! Just got off the phone with Kasey and these bad boys are heading my way.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
Mark as sold! Just got off the phone with Kasey and these bad boys are heading my way.
Good on ya buddy! You won't regret it
Old 09-02-2010, 09:01 AM   #17
Mr. Midlife Crisis

I'll post some pics when I get them on. I think they are scheduled for Friday to be delivered. I might get them on before I leave, but if not, it will be late October.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #18
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
got mine today, holy hell they are solid. i will get them on in a day or so
and post a bunch of pictures. i had a hard time finding pictures of them.
i will make sure there are alot, so when the next person looks they can find
some. thanks so much.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:46 AM   #19
Blk04SR is on a distinguished road

Blk04SR's Tacoma Gallery
Do you make rectangle ones for the 2nd gens yet?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk04SR View Post
Do you make rectangle ones for the 2nd gens yet?
That's exactly what these were. Give us a call if you'd like to talk about options.