Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Meguiars Color X

Old 06-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Meguiars Color X

Yesterday i found some Meguiars ColorX on a local store, came home washed and applied.... this are the results..... gotta love the product....

Pictures are kinda blurry since it was getting darker....
Old 06-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
super clean man!! Looks great!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #4
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
NICE!!

Black is such a nice color when it's clean. I would rep ya, but I'm getting a message telling me to spread my rep around.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #5
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

as soon as i can get my hands on some clay bar im gonna do it.... color x works fine but it really needs the clay to work better... its cool for now....
Old 06-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
NICE!!

Black is such a nice color when it's clean. I repp'd ya for that.
thanks!!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
thanks!!
Tried to rep ya, but I have to "spread the love" before it will let me do it.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #8

Quote:
Tried to rep ya, but I have to "spread the love" before it will let me do it.
No problem man, intention counts....
Old 06-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
looking good, ed!!!! nice and shiny!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #10
Revived and BACK baby!

joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
No problem man, intention counts....
Finally rep'd ya!!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #11

Quote:
Finally rep'd ya!!
thanks a lot man!!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:13 AM   #12
Wave rider
BlueSilver will become famous soon enough
BlueSilver's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if it did good or bad since there are no before pics
Old 06-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSilver View Post
I don't know if it did good or bad since there are no before pics
LOL well you can see those in my pic gallery
Old 06-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #14
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Looks great!! I have black too and it's a pain to keep clean...but looks so dang fine when it's shined up
Old 06-18-2008, 11:27 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagelg View Post
Looks great!! I have black too and it's a pain to keep clean...but looks so dang fine when it's shined up
yep, looks like a new truck every time i wash it.... that's what i like about black....
Old 06-20-2008, 06:34 PM   #16
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
What is special about the ColorX?
Old 06-20-2008, 06:36 PM   #17
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
I should have said I use a Meguiars wax, forget which 1 right now.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #18
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful! Wish I had known about this when I had my black RAV 4L.