Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Green Earth Technologies Tire Shine

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Green Earth Technologies Tire Shine

I cannot pimp this stuff enough.

By far the best tire shine/dressing I've ever used. I've used it about 5 times total on both my vehicles and each time I'm even more amazed.

You have to realize I do not like (at all) really shiny tires or ones that look shellacked in gel. This product literally makes your tire look as if it's brand new and super clean while darkening the rubber to a brand new look without making it look dull whatsoever.

On top of that it is 100% natural and fully biodegradable and doesn't stain your driveway.

It also lasts about a month in my experiences thus far

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Earth-Te.../dp/B0016LEAUI

Old 07-20-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I apologize that my camera and photography skills kind of suck.

As well as this being my Legacy and not Tacoma.

I hope it gets the point across.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
I may try it if it ever shows up in the local auto store. I have never really had any faith in cleaners that are "earth friendly".
Old 07-21-2010, 10:10 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
I may try it if it ever shows up in the local auto store. I have never really had any faith in cleaners that are "earth friendly".
I understand the hesitance, but all "green" aside this is the best looking tire dressing I've ever seen (see my preference above)

Products Discussed in this Thread