Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

sockmonkey decals!

Old 08-27-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
sockmonkey decals!

got them in the mail yesterday, put them on this morning. i love them! i got the black with gray shadow and i recommend that to any other white taco owner. it completed my "black and white" look, for now. may go back later on and do a BHLM, color matched grille surround, black rear bumper (anybody got one? ), tinted tails, or some other things...suggestions for my "black and white" look are accepted. anyway, the sockmonkey decals look great and 100x better than the black and red ones i had before...thanks Greg

EDIT: i realize that the truck is dirty and that the pictures aren't of the best quality. they were taken pretty much as the sun was coming up this morning, lol. but...IDGAF, cause these look good
Attached Thumbnails
sockmonkey decals!-035.jpg   sockmonkey decals!-036.jpg   sockmonkey decals!-037.jpg   sockmonkey decals!-039.jpg   sockmonkey decals!-038.jpg  

Old 08-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #4
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!! I'm hoping mine will come in today so I can finish my blacked out theme!!
Old 08-27-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good , I'm jonesing for my Sock decals which are on route too .
Old 08-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Very nice!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
yes, vry noice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
Looking good!! I'm hoping mine will come in today so I can finish my blacked out theme!!
thanks guys! and an extra thanks to sockmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Looking good , I'm jonesing for my Sock decals which are on route too .
thanks man, you'll love em!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #8
utmck is on a distinguished road
utmck's Tacoma Gallery
got my lower front bumper blacked out with a Sock Monkey decal and it looks great!!!!