Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Does anyone hate their carpet?

Old 09-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
whitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetaco01's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone hate their carpet?

Carpet in a truck just seems like a bad idea to me. I could care less about the outside of the truck being dirty but I can't keep the dirt out on the inside. Carpet is a pain to clean and wish i could just wipe it down with some water. I've seen the real nice vinyl flooring on the FJs and am wondering why they haven't done anything similar to the new tacomas (correct me if I'm wrong). Also seen some rhino lined interiors but heard its pretty loud.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I hate it too. Thats why I got husky liners!

Old 09-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I hate it too. Thats why I got husky liners!

I bought those same floor mats for my truck. It was my first purchase for the truck and well worth the money.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I bought those same floor mats for my truck. It was my first purchase for the truck and well worth the money.
def worth the money. I got mine used off a member on here for $50. Good deal if you ask me.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
EricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
EricGagne's Tacoma Gallery
The all platic floor is what I miss the most from my FJ. It was real fun to see my neighbor's face when I'd take the seats out to mop the floor or wash it with a pressure washer

I plan on getting Husky liners too, I had them in my CR-V 4 years ago and loved it.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
elevatedfun is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
elevatedfun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Same here! takes a lot of that carpet space up and puts something you can just hose down ontop
Old 09-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
whitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whitetaco01's Tacoma Gallery
I think those husky liners are going to be my next purchase
Old 09-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #8
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think carpet should be allowed in a truck lol.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #9
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hate my carpet but love my weathertech digi fits
Old 09-06-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Love my carpet because my Weathertechs keep it clean and my truck stays a nice temperature and quiet. Besides how would I cover my sound deadener without carpet?
Old 09-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #11
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
Love my carpet because my Weathertechs keep it clean and my truck stays a nice temperature and quiet. Besides how would I cover my sound deadener without carpet?
vinyl floors FTW.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #12
Silver06Taco is on a distinguished road
Silver06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I loved about the Ford Ranger I had before the Tacoma. The vinyl type flooring was VERY easy to clean.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #13
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
Hate my carpet but love my weathertech digi fits
X2000000
Old 09-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #14
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Husky Liners front and back and leather seats keep my truck pretty much stain free.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #15
K Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shed
K Williams's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to K Williams
I just hate the very light grey color. It's going to look real dirty soon. Aftermarket mats or not. They should have done it in a dark charcoal grey.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i hate carpets. i want to rhinoline my floor
Old 09-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #17
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Get the all weather tacoma liners...super nice.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #18
HomeRunner is on a distinguished road

HomeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I saw the DigiFit liners from another guy (posted pics) and fell in love with them. The color matches perfectly!
Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone hate their carpet?-img_3206.jpg   Does anyone hate their carpet?-img_3210.jpg  
Old 09-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #19
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeRunner View Post
I saw the DigiFit liners from another guy (posted pics) and fell in love with them. The color matches perfectly!
Black mats on the light grey carpet makes a nice contrast, too. That's what I did.