Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

help with horrible trim

Old 09-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
help with horrible trim

so my trim looks terrible......i cant really explain it so ill let the pictures do the talking.....any advice on how to fix this?
Attached Thumbnails
help with horrible trim-0918001120.jpg   help with horrible trim-0918001120a.jpg  
Old 09-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 09-18-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be Capn' Obvious, but clicking your heels together and thinking happy thoughts isn't gonna cut it here.

Price replacement pieces.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYTACOMA View Post
Not to be Capn' Obvious, but clicking your heels together and thinking happy thoughts isn't gonna cut it here.

Price replacement pieces.
damn it! i was thinkin there was a way to trim it.....hell im gonna hack at it with a razor blade then if it turns out bad i guess ill head to the junk yard.....i guess i need to get rid of the chrome now anyway