Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

cleaning bed

Old 09-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
cleaning bed

inside the bed of my truck is starting to look dull anything i can clean it with and protect it to get to look good
Old 09-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I used armor all once......never did it again.

Use this SC1

Its kinda expensive for cleaner, well not really but you will probably go though half a can cleaning the bed. But its NOT GREASY.

EDIT: double post
Old 09-20-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
I use Aeospace 303..
x2
Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
If its not dull, you can just wash it with the regular car wash and a good brush.

If its dull, it will be a pain in the ass to do, but you should use Back To Black from Mothers after washing it. Its really good on the bed. I use it when I need my truck to not look like a work truck.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
Forever learning...
tacopyro is on a distinguished road

tacopyro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
I use Aerospace 303..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
x2
x3 - it works great on the front plastic bumper on my 00 taco. even the manual big side view mirrors started to shine. also the leather (pleather?) on my roll and lock. and even the back top plastic on the rear bumper. it helps not let the bird poo stick too...
I havent used it on the bed. but i figure it will do as great. i just didnt want to get the bed too slippery. coz it seems like it will.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:09 AM   #6
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
x4 (aerospace). Great product. I always give the rails a wipe with it each time I have the bottle out.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:23 AM   #7
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacopyro View Post
x3 - it works great on the front plastic bumper on my 00 taco. even the manual big side view mirrors started to shine. also the leather (pleather?) on my roll and lock. and even the back top plastic on the rear bumper. it helps not let the bird poo stick too...
I havent used it on the bed. but i figure it will do as great. i just didnt want to get the bed too slippery. coz it seems like it will.
Agreed...I bet it would make it more slippery too, so if you don't mind things sliding around the bed a bit more afterwards then this stuff is great. I use it for my tonneau and rubber trimming around the windows.