Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Looking for a jack

Old 10-04-2010, 05:19 AM   #1
reznor is on a distinguished road
reznor's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a jack

Hello,

I am searching for a jack that I could use for a car (Honda Fit) and a Tacoma.

I would use it basically to install winter/summer tires on both vehicles. Don't expect to do and mechanicals stuff.

To lift a Tacoma, how manny tons I need ? How height the jack would need to lift ?What type of jack is required ?

Thank you for your suggestions.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
lasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant future
Navy: Lead PO Submarine Reactor Control Dvision
lasllc's Tacoma Gallery
You realize, I suspect, that this is the detailing forum and that it is, specifically, a truck site ?

Anyway, go to your local auto parts store and buy a 3 ton floor jack and a pair of jack stands; OR

Go to your local auto parts store and tell them what you want to do and let them help you.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #3
lasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant future
Navy: Lead PO Submarine Reactor Control Dvision
lasllc's Tacoma Gallery
I know; I should apologise.

But, have you noticed, there has been a number of just random postings lately. This one, another on the Vendor Review forum looking for tire recommendations, and a couple others I ran across lately.