Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Mothers Powerball Polishing Kit on Amazon - Good Deal?

Old 10-23-2010, 06:33 AM   #1
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Question Mothers Powerball Polishing Kit on Amazon - Good Deal?

I have never used these products but have seen them in Wal Mart & read here.
My Snowmobile club is going to have a pre-season get together to clean stuff up and was thinking of buying the kit to bring besides the chili

It is $76 bucks on Amazon & since I have Amazon Prime its free 2 day ship & no tax. So question is
Is it a good deal & do the products work?
You get everything in the picture.
Advertisement says you save over $70?
Old 10-23-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
lasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant future
Navy: Lead PO Submarine Reactor Control Dvision
lasllc's Tacoma Gallery
I have always distrusted these type products.
A bit of grit getting lodged in a spinning sponge ball just dosen't seem good.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:34 AM   #3
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's a little late, but I've tried the power ball products on several different types of rims and didn't care for it. I got better results with a micro-fiber rag.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:40 AM   #4
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
I use one on my 20in chrome wheels and also used it on my Harley. But used Turtle wax. All I have is the big red ball
Old 11-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #5
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
Separately, each of the "Powerball" items sells for about $25 in my area, so if you do the math, the combo price seems like a good deal.

How well the products work is another discussion......

I have the original Powerball and have used it with my battery drill on a multitude of surfaces (wheels and paint) with various products with success.