Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Wow!!!

Old 07-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!!!

I went down to Solar Eclipse window tinting today, and scheduled to have my front windows tinted and I talked to him about my watered damaged windows, and he showed me some stuff called "Nothin's Better Water Stain Remover" and WOW.... this stuff is awsome. He just got some on a damp hand towel and started to rub and the spots came off instantly. The best thing is that it was only 10 bucks for a good size container.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
congrats sounds like you had a lucky day. what percentage did you get your windows tinted at?
Old 07-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #3
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Hanven't gotten them done yet, Im scheduled for next Sat. morning. But I want them to match the rears, or maybe a little lighter. Maybe 35 or soo.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:17 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah. i got 5 percent on the rear window and 25 onthe two sides of my reg cab. hey how do you like your gibson catback
Old 07-26-2008, 09:00 PM   #5

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I like it alot, It has a great sound! although I didnt feel much hp gain maybe a little bit. But it sounds great.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:37 AM   #6

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my windows done! They look great, got 30% on the front windows, I really didnt want them as dark as the rear, but its damn close though... Cost me 80 bucks.