Good Idea 1,227 67.72%
Bad Idea 133 7.34%
Plasti-Derp 362 19.98%
I'm jelly... 121 6.68%
You jelly??? 188 10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1812. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #3381
SoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to all
Name: Chris
SoBaySick's Tacoma Gallery
^ looking good! love the red and black
Old 05-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #3382
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
x2!
Old 05-09-2013, 12:38 PM   #3383
SoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to all
Hi, my name is Chris and I'm addicted to Plasti Dip....

Just did my bumper! Couple small spots I need to touch up around the edges but I think it looks cool! 100x better than the chrome, which I've hated since I drove it off the lot. Bout to do my grille next!

Before:

After:
Old 05-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #3384
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Got a can of herp de derp and now I suddenly want to plasti derp everything, I think I like it

Exacty how I feel , I bought a can to paint to the bumper and I'm already thinking what else can I plastidip lol
Old 05-09-2013, 08:13 PM   #3386
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Exacty how I feel , I bought a can to paint to the bumper and I'm already thinking what else can I plastidip lol
So you've been infected too huh? Ive derped my (stupid square) cup holders, the stripes on my fender, seatbelts, and now the new Toyota Tacoma letters on my tailgate:

Old 05-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #3387
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post

Not bad..
Don't give me ideas haha, looks good!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #3388
hyper86z is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
hyper86z's Tacoma Gallery
Nice picture!
Old 05-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #3390
JOHNNYSTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Johnny
JOHNNYSTACO's Tacoma Gallery
is this painted or plasti dip? did you put a finish on it after to make it shine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
looks pretty good ...I did mine with chrome accents ...rattle can

Old 05-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #3391
I wanna do mine with chrome accents too! Thinking about derping my wheels like this, what do you guys think?

Current (Stock):

Idea:
Old 05-11-2013, 11:17 AM   #3393
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
nooo
X2
Old 05-11-2013, 02:26 PM   #3397
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus 524 View Post
X2

definitely does not work with those wheels...yuck
Old 05-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #3399
Superwhite13trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
Superwhite13trd's Tacoma Gallery
Best Invention ever!
Attached Thumbnails
THE PLASTI-DIP MEGA THREAD!!!!!!-image.jpg  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #3400
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwhite13trd View Post
Best Invention ever!
Looks nice and true that,I wanna plastidip everything now lol, already did front bumper , door handles , chrome accents

Products Discussed in this Thread