Good Idea 1,279 67.82%
Bad Idea 138 7.32%
Plasti-Derp 379 20.10%
I'm jelly... 126 6.68%
You jelly??? 191 10.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1886. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #3401
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2013, 12:32 AM   #3402
SoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to all
Name: Chris
SoBaySick's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I guess that's a no lol... All black?
Old 05-12-2013, 02:01 AM   #3403
MFIC
TACOMA APA is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Border Patrol
Name: JOE
TACOMA APA's Tacoma Gallery
All my badges murdered out!!! They came out awesome with the plastidip.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:10 AM   #3404
JOHNNYSTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Johnny
JOHNNYSTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone done any plasti dip work to interior things like radio Center dash. Anything
Old 05-12-2013, 07:36 AM   #3405
Superwhite13trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
Superwhite13trd's Tacoma Gallery
I have to admit it is an addiction. I got done doing my rims and already started trying to figure out what was next. Badge will be done this week and I may start on some accent pieces on the interior as well!
Old 05-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #3406
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYSTACO View Post
Anyone done any plasti dip work to interior things like radio Center dash. Anything
I did cup holders and what not
Old 05-13-2013, 01:13 PM   #3407
Papa K is on a distinguished road

Papa K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBaySick View Post
I wanna do mine with chrome accents too! Thinking about derping my wheels like this, what do you guys think?

Current (Stock):

Idea:
Well, you've had a lot of replies not liking the move, but I have the same wheel/tire set up and "yeah" I do like it. I think it is much better the the bland stock rim. I would love to get better looking rims but that is just not in the budget.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #3408
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa K View Post
Well, you've had a lot of replies not liking the move, but I have the same wheel/tire set up and "yeah" I do like it. I think it is much better the the bland stock rim. I would love to get better looking rims but that is just not in the budget.
I'm with you on that , I think they actually look pretty good but that's my opinion, stands out more
Old 05-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #3409
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
I did cup holders and what not
Sorry it took a little to post pics, forgot

Old 05-13-2013, 06:00 PM   #3410
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry it took a little to post pics, forgot

Looks nice , accents the other black pieces
Old 05-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #3411

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Looks nice , accents the other black pieces
Thanks! I think i will always keep it plasti dipped
Old 05-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #3412

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! I think i will always keep it plasti dipped
Hmm I have some plastidip left over , be right back lol
Old 05-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #3413

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
I just don't like the square cup holders, I mean come on who thinks of making them square
Old 05-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #3414

Quote:
I just don't like the square cup holders, I mean come on who thinks of making them square
I know!!! Those jackasses!!! I have spilt 7 drinks because of those damn things, does anybody have 01-04 center console for sale btw? Haha
Old 05-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #3415

Quote:
Hmm I have some plastidip left over , be right back lol
Glad i could help, it looks10x better in person, really stands out. Tell us how it turns out when done!
Old 05-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #3416

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know!!! Those jackasses!!! I have spilt 7 drinks because of those damn things, does anybody have 01-04 center console for sale btw? Haha
Only thing their good for is to hold those Chinese food take out cubes or whatever you call em and yeah I'll give it a try tomorrow and see how it turns out
Old 05-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #3417

Quote:
Only thing their good for is to hold those Chinese food take out cubes or whatever you call em and yeah I'll give it a try tomorrow and see how it turns out
That's why I have a mason jar in the cup holder haha only dang glass that fits
Old 05-14-2013, 12:43 AM   #3418
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
im sure you can find the dipped bits on my car

WRX by Superluxe, on Flickr
Old 05-14-2013, 12:52 AM   #3419
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYSTACO View Post
I plasti dipped my center dash today!
The guy who had it before me glued all sorts of garbage to it, and it's been all scratched up too; so, I sanded it down and dipped it
I'm pretty happy how it turned out; actually thinking about doing all of my dash now (the rest is fairly beat up too)
Old 05-14-2013, 12:54 AM   #3420
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Am also thinking dipping my rocker panels and the areas above the wheel wells (in place of fender flares)
Anyone have any idea how well Plasti-dip holds up to brush?
Am I going to tear it to pieces the first time I take it up a 4-wheeler path in the mountains?

Products Discussed in this Thread