Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Good detailer in San Jose?

Old 08-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
Spacedude is on a distinguished road

Spacedude's Tacoma Gallery
Good detailer in San Jose?

I'd like to get a claybar, polish and paint sealer/wax done on my truck. Anyone can recommend a good detailer in the San Jose/Santa Clara area? I want to get a top notch job done on it. Thanks!
Old 08-08-2008, 08:09 AM   #2
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacedude View Post
I'd like to get a claybar, polish and paint sealer/wax done on my truck. Anyone can recommend a good detailer in the San Jose/Santa Clara area? I want to get a top notch job done on it. Thanks!
Look around on www.autogeek.net

edit

check www.autogeek.net and www.autopia.org, register and you can post asking for a detialer in your area andyoull get some hits im sure!
Old 08-17-2008, 06:55 AM   #3
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
AJ's in San Jose - near airport...
http://www.ajautodetailing.com/

I haven't personally used them, but have seen plenty of their work. A good friend of mine is an auto-broker & has AJ's detail all of the used cars he sells & everyone looks new when they are done.