LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Seat Cleaning

Old 08-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Cleaning

Does anyone know what to use to clean the cloth TRD Sport seats? I have these dirt stains in the seats and its driving me crazy and I was wondering if theres anything else to get the stains out besides using water.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Does anyone know what to use to clean the cloth TRD Sport seats? I have these dirt stains in the seats and its driving me crazy and I was wondering if theres anything else to get the stains out besides using water.
Try OdoBan...

It takes out stains, cleans, and takes away any odors.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:41 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
You sure this wont ruin the seats? and where can i get it
Old 08-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You sure this wont ruin the seats? and where can i get it
It doesn't ruin the seats...
I get it at Sam's Club
Old 08-26-2008, 04:44 PM   #5
Hmmm, not one near me, but ill look at pep boys or something this weekend, thanks bud
Old 08-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Hmmm, not one near me, but ill look at pep boys or something this weekend, thanks bud
no problem...
autozone or pep boys will definitely have something for you

once you get a cleaner, try it on a small kinda hidden area...
and remember...you get what you pay for...
Old 08-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #7
By the way, get on the chat
Old 08-26-2008, 04:50 PM   #8

Quote:
By the way, get on the chat
lol, i'll go right now
Old 08-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #9
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
home depot has it also
Old 08-30-2008, 09:21 AM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
something that works pretty well for me.........gunk window cleaner. its cheap, but effective. shake can real good, then spray on the stain.....it will foam up, then let it sit for a few. i have gotten lots of stains out of our car and truck with this stuff, as well as carpet stains in the house.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:31 AM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Try some OxyClean and a ShamWow!

i watch too much TV......
Old 08-30-2008, 09:47 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Try some OxyClean and a ShamWow!

i watch too much TV......
All i can say is:

Sham.............WOW!!
Old 08-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #13
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
For those of us that use 303 protectant they also make a great seat and upholstery cleaner. I am also a big Simple Green fan and have found it to work well in the truck just dillute it a bit for the seats
Old 08-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #15
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
how do you get a oil stain out of the seat???
i sat a california car duster on the seat and i guess some of the threads snuck out of the bag and got an oil stain on the back seat
try some dish soap like dawn, and a little warm water first, gotta scrub a bit. then you may have 2 do it a second time for better results. or you can use a foaming glass cleaner like i do alot.....you'd be surprised at how good that works man!!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
like Invisible Glass in the spray can?
that will work....but i always use the cheap stuff from gunk.....it foams like crazy!! and does an awesome job!!
Old 08-30-2008, 11:39 PM   #18
i never heard of foaming window cleaner but ill look. so windex wont work?
Old 08-30-2008, 11:42 PM   #19

Quote:
i never heard of foaming window cleaner but ill look. so windex wont work?
nah.,......needs to be the foaming kind, so it'll start to lift the stain out.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:45 PM   #20
awesome, with all the stain i have in my trucks seats i might have to buy two cans of that stuff