1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WeatherTech Floor Mats

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by MedlinAround, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Jan 26, 2011 at 8:34 PM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD off-road edition Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    Looking for some weathertech floor mats to keep my carpet clean.. I've been looking around and the best prices i could find was $117 shipped from ebay for the front. Where is the best place to buy em from?

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jan 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM
    especk

especk Nothin' Special

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4
    3" OME lift with 885 coils on nitrocharger 90000 shocks with 5mm trim packer on driver's side, TC UCAs, Rear OME Dakar leafs with nitrocharger shocks, All-pro U-bolt flip kit and 3* Toytec shims, extended rear brakelines, 16" Raceline Rockcrusher 887 wheels with 3.6" backspacking, BFG KM2 305/70/16 tires, Doug Thorley header, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Volant CAI with ram air, Weathertech floor mats, Kicker 12" sub, Kenwood 500W RMS amp, Relentless Fab front and rear bumpers, 4.88 gears, custom flatbed with swing out tire carrier
    I bought mine through www.cabelas.com . $99 plus shipping = probably about the same. I love them tho.

3. Jan 26, 2011 at 9:56 PM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround [OP] Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD off-road edition Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    yeah they look like they could save tons of cleaning and stains.

4. Jan 27, 2011 at 7:37 AM
    especk

especk Nothin' Special

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4
    3" OME lift with 885 coils on nitrocharger 90000 shocks with 5mm trim packer on driver's side, TC UCAs, Rear OME Dakar leafs with nitrocharger shocks, All-pro U-bolt flip kit and 3* Toytec shims, extended rear brakelines, 16" Raceline Rockcrusher 887 wheels with 3.6" backspacking, BFG KM2 305/70/16 tires, Doug Thorley header, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Volant CAI with ram air, Weathertech floor mats, Kicker 12" sub, Kenwood 500W RMS amp, Relentless Fab front and rear bumpers, 4.88 gears, custom flatbed with swing out tire carrier
    ya theyre great. Ive had a huge pool of water in mine from the snow and then I just soaked it up with a towel. They are definitely carpet savers. It is the first thing many people get for their trucks too. Its my dads only 'mod' on his 2011 TRD OR.

5. Jan 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM
    COACHPPARK

COACHPPARK Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JC
    ST. PETERSBURG
    Vehicle:
    2024 CELESTIAL SILVER METALLIC TRD SPORT
    TINTED ALL WINDOWS, SOME GRILLE BADGES,
    BOUGHT MINE FROM WEATHERTECH 99.50 AND FREE SHIPPING

6. Feb 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM
    thebottomline

thebottomline Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pac NW
    Vehicle:
    11 sport
    "FREE shipping on your 2nd row or 2nd and 3rd row FloorLiner's when you purchase front FloorLiner's at the same time."

If you just want the front ones, strats sells them for 108 shipped, which is the best deal.

7. Feb 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
    Rock.....oh sorry i just read the title to the thread

8. Feb 14, 2011 at 9:22 PM
    mlesnik

mlesnik New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Butler, PA
    Vehicle:
    '07 Red Reg Cab 4x4
    AVS Ventshade in-channel vent visors, UnderCover hard tonneau cover, K&N Air Filter
    I bought a set of WeatherTech floor liners a couple years ago; I paid just over $100 for the set. They work great and seem to line up well, at least moreso on the passenger side. The driver side seems to have curled a bit by the trim around the bottom where the driver door closes. The other thing is that the very top part of the liner that goes up under the pedals seems to be a bit long, because my clutch pedal gets stuck on it if I bury my foot on the pedal. Aside from that, they seem to work well as far as keeping snow, salt, mud, or whatever is on your shoes from getting anywhere that is upholstered.

Products Discussed in

To Top