Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Halo Headlight Problems! URGENT

Old 09-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
URGENT! I need help with headlights

Even if you don't have projector lights. Just any help to deal with wiring I hope will help

Please help someone. I really need these lights for a show that is coming up and they just went out on me.

I have the halo projector lights... The running lights that turn on the halos themselves stopped working. Can anybody help. A phone number that I can give you a call at would be great.

Please PM me if you will give me a number