Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

FREE!!! AbsorbAll Auto Odor Eliminating Spray

Old 09-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
FREE!!! AbsorbAll Auto Odor Eliminating Spray

NO MORE SAMPLES LEFT. I WILL TRY TO GET MORE AND KEEP MEMBERS POSTED! Thanks for the interest!

Hey guys...

I work in a Marketing Department for a company specializing in fragrance related products. We have a new product that we would like to get some feedback/testimonials on.

We have a new odor absorbing spray that can be used throughout the house, car, TACOMA's, camping, RV's, and fabrics/upholstery, etc. Will kill odors such as, cigarette smoke, dog /cat urine, gym bags, trash cans, furniture, diaper pails, etc...

The product is called AbsorbAll, which features OAM (Odor Absorbing Molecule) Technology. Its designed to tackle the toughest odors on contact, and instantly refresh the surrounding area. Its not designed to only mask odors, its designed to completely eliminate them. Product is safe for use around animals and children.

Absorball is currently sold online and major retailers throughout the USA. We are looking for more testimonials, especially those using them for auto related smells.

We would like to give away 16oz Absorball Sprays to the first 10 people who respond thats interested in the product. We would ship them to you for free to your door. All we ask is that you give us some feedback, whether it is positive or negative. We have Absorball available in the following scents.... Aloe, Cinnamon, Pine, and Citrus. Citrus is my favorite. Just let me know which one you want, and we will get it out to you.

Look on www.foreverybody.com for more info.

If interested, reply to the thread. I will send you a PM to get your info and fragrance choice. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
Hey guys...

I work in a Marketing Department for a company specializing in fragrance related products. We have a new product that we would like to get some feedback/testimonials on.

We have a new odor absorbing spray that can be used throughout the house, car, TACOMA's, camping, RV's, and fabrics/upholstery, etc. Will kill odors such as, cigarette smoke, dog /cat urine, gym bags, trash cans, furniture, diaper pails, etc...

The product is called AbsorbAll, which features OAM (Odor Absorbing Molecule) Technology. Its designed to tackle the toughest odors on contact, and instantly refresh the surrounding area. Its not designed to only mask odors, its designed to completely eliminate them. Product is safe for use around animals and children.

Absorball is currently sold online and major retailers throughout the USA. We are looking for more testimonials, especially those using them for auto related smells.

We would like to give away 16oz Absorball Sprays to the first 10 people who respond thats interested in the product. We would ship them to you for free to your door. All we ask is that you give us some feedback, whether it is positive or negative. We have Absorball available in the following scents.... Aloe, Cinnamon, Pine, and Citrus. Citrus is my favorite. Just let me know which one you want, and we will get it out to you.

Look on www.foreverybody.com for more info.

If interested, reply to the thread. I will send you a PM to get your info and fragrance choice. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!
usually, i just use some scent killer from my hunting gear, but i'd give this stuff a try. gotta be better than the renuzit auto crap my wife uses in the honda!!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested. Send me some FREE STUFF!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #4
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

I'll bite
Old 09-11-2008, 03:32 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i hope it covers wet lab smell!

send me some!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:33 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i hope it covers wet lab smell!

send me some!
LOL, Im hoping it covers "Flamming Mint" smell!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
LOL, Im hoping it covers "Flamming Mint" smell!

ooh thats prob just as tough as wet dog
Old 09-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #8

Dog smell, NO PROBLEM. Flamming mint.... I read that thread. BRING IT ON.

1. Tacomaman06 - PINE
2. Chris4x4 - ALOE
3. Thebigk
4. Tigerfan00 - PENDING

Send me your info (Shipping Address) and fragrance choice via PM. We will get it sent out tomorrow.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent!!! thanks rockstar!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
pm sent!!! thanks rockstar!!!!!
x2
Old 09-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #11

PM sent......Undecided on the scent, though. What does Aloe smell like?
Old 09-11-2008, 03:48 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
PM sent......Undecided on the scent, though. What does Aloe smell like?
Smells like Aloe... stuff you put on your sunburns. HAHA. Fresh green smell.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar junkie View Post
smells like aloe... Stuff you put on your sunburns. Haha. Fresh green smell.
sweet! :d
Old 09-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #16

1. Tacomaman06 - PINE
2. Chris4x4 - ALOE
3. Thebigk - CITRUS
4. Tigerfan00 - ALOE
5. Tail Gunner -
6. Killer Red Taco - CITRUS

Tail Gunner and Killer Red Taco... Send me a PM with your shipping address and fragrance choice.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:51 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail Gunner View Post
Ill give it a try. I need to to get the smoke smell out of my taco.
Cigarette smell... thats too easy!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:52 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
1. Tacomaman06 - PINE
2. Chris4x4 - ALOE
3. Thebigk - CITRUS
4. Tigerfan00 - CITRUS
5. Tail Gunner -
6. Killer Red Taco -

Tail Gunner and Killer Red Taco... Send me a PM with your shipping address and fragrance choice.
can i change mine to aloe? after you started describing it i went and smelled my bottle of aloe...i think i'll go with that...
Old 09-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
can i change mine to aloe? after you started describing it i went and smelled my bottle of aloe...i think i'll go with that...
No worries! Changed!~