Debadged mine and painted them black and stuck em back on, worked out great!
Couple things i would recommend:
-I used a heat gun compared to blow dryer. Im spoiled because i have access to one at work, but for those who can get one id recommend it, super quick!
-I used an auto detailing rubbing compound to get the adhesive off the truck. I tried Goo Gone, didnt work (or it did but i'd have been there all day!), i also tried using Solvent, didnt work. So then i tried the rubbing compound and it came off in less than 3 seconds!
-Most importantly what i found, was that it would be wise to wash the emblems, let them dry, and then put the tape on the badges before painting them. I found that when i tried to put the tape on after i painted the badges, i had to re-spray a coat after i was done cuz i scuffed up the paint in the process when i had the badges flipped over on the counter. Maybe i could have been less careless but after a quick spray (for a 4th coat) it turned out great!