Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

AbsorbAll Battle: Round 1

Old 09-18-2008, 08:24 AM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
AbsorbAll Battle: Round 1

My GF thought it would be a good idea to trap some feral kittens. So the kitten goes in the trap the door closes and we have a trapped kitten. So the said kitten goes in the back of VW Bug. Well kitten peed in the car. Yes, cat piss within a foot of where I sit.

My AbsorbAll came in a great box nice and square, packaged nicely. I thought this is my answer for cat piss in the car. I looked at the bottle it said it worked for pet odor, cat piss ordor hmmmmmm.

A few sprays (open bottle and pour) and the great citrus scent engulfs my senses it was like a huge orange was just cut open, oh I like this. So a few more sprays for good measure. Then we drove the car to test out the longevity, after 45 min still no cat piss odor and the citrus was still dancing with our senses.

Next was the spot on the carpet where the cat was in the box this was a epic battle cat piss and milk (it's right there on the bottle) The AbsorbAll destroyed the milk cat piss mixture, Oh and the joy of that citrus again, Oh I like this.

To be continued with Kid puke odor in the Taco.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Im loving this stuff works awesome! Good to hear its working for you chris4x4 thinks the aloe one taste great.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #3
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
Killer Red Taco..... That is awesome news! This stuff does wonders.... Keep us updated.....
Old 09-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
chris4x4 thinks the aloe one taste great.
I actually havent performed a taste test. Fortunatly, My mouth was closed when I sprayed my face.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well i can tell you the citrus one taste awesome! lol
Old 09-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #6
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't the citrus smell get old after a while?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Not really smells good to me.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:59 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
The citrus smell fades but the odors haven't came back yet.
Yes, the fragrance will go away, but the odor should not return. Some odor might take two or three applications.... depending on the degree of funk!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:01 AM   #10
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
this is great to hear! is there anyway i could a sample too? I know there was a thred on this specific topic but i was snoooooozin
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYTACOMA View Post
this is great to hear! is there anyway i could a sample too? I know there was a thred on this specific topic but i was snoooooozin
I dont have any more samples unfortunately. You can go to our website and get 20% off though! www.foreverybody.com and the promotion code at check out is "tacamaworld"
Old 09-19-2008, 08:14 AM   #12
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
I dont have any more samples unfortunately. You can go to our website and get 20% off though! www.foreverybody.com and the promotion code at check out is "tacamaworld"
cool! thanks man i will go check that out i've got this awful "wet dog" smell in the cab!! god bless waterfowl season
Old 09-19-2008, 08:17 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYTACOMA View Post
cool! thanks man i will go check that out i've got this awful "wet dog" smell in the cab!! god bless waterfowl season
Also, forgot to mention. This is pet safe. You can spray your dog with the Absorball to make them smell better. Its not toxic and pet friendly. We are currently in the process of making a pet shampoo line using the odor eliminating technology in it.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:22 AM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Also, forgot to mention. This is pet safe. You can spray your dog with the Absorball to make them smell better. Its not toxic and pet friendly. We are currently in the process of making a pet shampoo line using the odor eliminating technology in it.
whats funny is this thought crossed my mind this morning...i was thinking that i should just spray the dog down and make her smell of a nice refreshing aloe puppy instead of a wet dirty lab
Old 09-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
whats funny is this thought crossed my mind this morning...i was thinking that i should just spray the dog down and make her smell of a nice refreshing aloe puppy instead of a wet dirty lab
It will work. We have tested it.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:26 AM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
she may not love it but i know i will...and so will my house guests
Old 09-19-2008, 08:30 AM   #17

Try it and let me know what happens.

I have had 2 orders (7 AbsorbAll products total) come through from the forum so far. Thanks guys!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:30 AM   #18
NOMAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
she may not love it but i know i will...and so will my house guests
yep X2
Old 09-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As have I. In a slightly different test.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #20
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
got the pine yesteday..used it on the wet okoles.... i will def. buy more when this runs out !!!