Notices

AbsorbAll Odor Eliminator - Member Discount

Old 09-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
Talking AbsorbAll Odor Eliminator - Member Discount

Alright guys and gals....

As some of you know, some samples were given out to some members to test in their trucks and around the house. Well, so far, as I predicted, it has amazed the members that have tried it. So far, it has done wonders on cat urine, cigarette smoke, spoiled milk, stinky trucks, diaper bins, and much more for the members who have tried it.

The company I work for (For Every Body) is willing to give 20% off your entire order on our website for TW Members. We would like everyone to have the chance to try Absorball. We sell the 16oz AbsorbAll Spray on our website for $8.00. We also sell a 16oz Absorball Gel for $7.00. So if your interested in picking up some of this awesome stuff that actually works.... you can do so and get a discount.

We are a company that sells a ton of different type of fragrance products.... mainly candles. Check us out, maybe get something nice for the wife or the lady in your life.

Visit us at www.foreverybody.com

For AbsorbAll, check it out under the Air Freshener section on the Website.

The promo code at checkout to recieve 20% off is: tacomaworld

Let me know if you have any questions about any of our products. Thanks!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Thats just great, thanks for the info!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #4

Its all about giving the members a good deal!
Old 09-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET!!! I will check it out
Old 09-18-2008, 02:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
SWEET!!! I will check it out
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #7

Bump for member discounts!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
we appreciate it rockstar!!!! you tha man!!!!

for everyone wondering........this stuff is just plain awesome!!!!! it does what stuff like fabreeze and odoban and other things of that nature wanna do when they grow up!!!! buy some....you'll see what we that have tried it have been saying!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
we appreciate it rockstar!!!! you tha man!!!!

for everyone wondering........this stuff is just plain awesome!!!!! it does what stuff like fabreeze and odoban and other things of that nature wanna do when they grow up!!!! buy some....you'll see what we that have tried it have been saying!!!
Febreeze has nothing on this stuff....
Old 09-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
Febreeze has nothing on this stuff....
from what i have seen.....nothing has anything on this stuff!!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Thanks for the discount saved me some cash. Purchased $54 worth of it.
Nice... saw the order this morn. Thanks! This stuff is definately worth it!

We are now trying to come up with a specific name for the Auto Absorball Line.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:40 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
I think I'm going to have to get some. How does the Pine smell? Oh yeah and WTF is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCxgElDJIUI
Old 09-26-2008, 09:07 PM   #14

[quote=jolayiv;187851]I think I'm going to have to get some. How does the Pine smell? Oh yeah and WTF is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCxgElDJIUI[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pine smells great.

That is a coworker of mine testing out the Absorball! HAHA!
Old 09-26-2008, 09:12 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
You should have pushed his face in it!.......No that would have been wrong.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:55 AM   #16

BUMP for a good deal!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:58 AM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have been looking for this thread!!! Im almost out, and will be needing some pretty soon.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:03 AM   #18
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
My old truck could use this. Its one stanky ride.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:05 AM   #19

It will totally do the trick. Give Absorball a try!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:41 AM   #20
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Is this stuff still available? I want to give it a try on some carpet.