Old 04-24-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
bigdaddytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jared
bigdaddytaco's Tacoma Gallery
best wax

whats the best wax for a white truck that money can buy
Old 04-24-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
There's plenty, I would recommend this one.

Look formeguiar's and mother's products as well.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
sounds good any more
Old 04-24-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
lopezoscar03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: 482nd FW Fire Depart.
Name: lopezoscar03@gmail.com
lopezoscar03's Tacoma Gallery
check out detailed image website. they have tons of stuff on there
Old 04-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
dupont final detail
Old 04-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #7
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
anything carnuba my brotha
Old 04-25-2011, 05:31 AM   #9
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Meguairs # 26.... use a good cleaner wax prior.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:35 PM   #10
what would be the best way to protect the side paint of my truck from wide tires
Old 04-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #11
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddytaco View Post
what would be the best way to protect the side paint of my truck from wide tires
Mud flaps.

3M Clear film also...
Old 04-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #12
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Look for Meguiar's...
Old 04-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #13
dont know much about the 3m clear film explain .i don't wont mud flaps the stick out the side of my truck that would look stupid
Old 04-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #14
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dont know much about the 3m clear film explain .i don't wont mud flaps the stick out the side of my truck that would look stupid
do a quick search on google for all the info you could ever need on 3M films
Old 04-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How far out do your wheels stick? If they stick out really far, there is probably not a whole lot that you can do to prevent it.

My 2nd gen came with the clear 3m film in the area where rocks are most likely to hit. It has done a good job so far as I do not have any rock chips. My tires are exactly flush with the fenders however...
Old 04-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #16
is there not any wax or protectant that would help
Old 04-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #17
well im getting 33-12.50
Old 04-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #18
Dadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Fil
Dadic 78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is there not any wax or protectant that would help
If you're concerned about rock-chips, etc from your tires, then no, wax won't help you out. As mentioned above, 3M film would be your best bet. This stuff is amazing, and you already actually have some on your truck. Toyota will sell you pre-cut pieces, but if you can get in touch with a company that does 3M film for hoods (lots of auto detailing companies do it) they can custom-cut you film for wherever you want it.

By the way, the stuff isn't cheap... $500/roll or something crazy like that, so don't be surprised if it costs a little more than you may think. It's worth it though!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #19
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
What color is your truck? Are you more interested in longevity or look? Shininess or deep appearance?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #20
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As stupid as tires stickin' out the side of your truck?